Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
image.jpg
image.jpeg Hey everyone, New member to site from Northville Michigan. Glad to see there are other passionate Hellcat owners and a site dedicated to these machines, look forward to learning about and reading about everyones experiences with their Cats

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,950 Posts
Welcome from downriver,,, I'm not sure what your asking,, tint the Windows??? Please pm me to find out about other cool Michigan hellcats. Btw nice looking car..I like redline red

·
10/30/15 DELIVERED ON DEVILS NIGHT
Challenger SRT Hellcat
324 Posts
Welcome El-Gato, from Canton. you can spend days on the site and get a ton of info and ideas.

wheels look SWEET

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
3,651 Posts
Great color. Rock the Red!

Tint this month over the Christmas holidays

Reactions: El-Gato

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome from downriver,,, I'm not sure what your asking,, tint the Windows??? Please pm me to find out about other cool Michigan hellcats. Btw nice looking car..I like redline red
Thanks Redline red is really sharp in person pics just dont show the silver/orange metalflake for some reason. Got the windows tinted dark in back,light up front, and six inch across windshield wondered what people think about look?? Car also looks good without tint interior shows better, BTW Downriver car shows rock! image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cat colors, tough decisions, all the colors are awsome too me. I see loads of info and support on site look forward to seeing those cars posted with personal touches, added curb appeal.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
65 Posts
Nice car I also have a Red line Red challenger from white lake hope to see you next summer

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would enjoy bumping into other Hellcats and talking ablut them, family thinks I developed O.C.D. Since cat came home Geeze just thinking about my other girl

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,075 Posts
Congrats on the Cat and welcome to the club. I saw my first Redline this fall... in the sun that color really popped!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Have had a huge smile on my face for a month and a half now. Enjoying every mile driven so far, and been lucky enough to have beautiful weather in December, which is pretty unusual for Michigan
Welcome and congrats on Hellcat, I have Redline from Texas.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts