SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I do a lot of remote tuning on hellcats and I get asked the question all the time where they can take their cars to get parts installed and remote tuned.
Obviously if your near me I can handle it all here. I've had a few shops come on board in different states to offer installation for you guys as well as dyno time for a remote tune from me.

Here are the current shops that can help you with parts installs as dyno time that I strongly recommend.

South 40 Speed shop in Moore Oklahoma
Andy Barth 1 (678) 427-7695

MO's Speed Shop in Dallas Georgia
Val 770-222-5015

I know these people personally and highly recommend their work. I won't just put any shop up here.
I'm working on other names in other states. So far these two should help some of you.

Tim

·
Registered
858 Posts
Definitely find a shop that knows how to operate the dyno. Had some issues previously with them setting up incorrectly, especially on the mustang dyno. Pretty sad actually

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Weebz took his to a Houston cause he had lots of trouble with shops in SAN Antonio...

Wish I would have listened. I am having trouble with shops too. Apperantly I went to the same shop he did originally and had the same problems.

Performance HQ (old lethal performance) in San Antonio is officially on the shit list.

·
Texas President
2,596 Posts
Wish I would have listened. I am having trouble with shops too. Apperantly I went to the same shop he did originally and had the same problems.

Performance HQ (old lethal performance) in San Antonio is officially on the shit list.
That sucks!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Fixing to purchase your pcm trinity kit off your website...does it have tunes in there already or will it require dyno tuning?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Tim, if you need a shop to remote tune us guys in the northeast please let me know. Dave Brady, president of ESP (Enhanced Street Performance) in Sterling, Massachusetts is a great guy. He has had his shop probably close to 20 years and he himself runs the cars on the dyno. He did a fantastic job while a very reputable Viper tuner remotely tuned my car from FL. I know he has the latest software in regards to HPT, although I believe you mentioned that you guys are tuning with Diablo. Let me know if I can be of any help with respect to connecting you with Dave in remote tuning anybody up in the New England area. -Jeremy

·
Registered
786 Posts
Hey Tim, Good news... thanks for the update - I wait patiently for a competent, trained, experienced tech w/in range of a tank of gas Thats when the fun begins in earnest. Someone passes word of a decent guy in NW Flo-Rida LMK... Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Hey guys,
I do a lot of remote tuning on hellcats and I get asked the question all the time where they can take their cars to get parts installed and remote tuned.
Obviously if your near me I can handle it all here. I've had a few shops come on board in different states to offer installation for you guys as well as dyno time for a remote tune from me.

Here are the current shops that can help you with parts installs as dyno time that I strongly recommend.

South 40 Speed shop in Moore Oklahoma
Andy Barth 1 (678) 427-7695

MO's Speed Shop in Dallas Georgia
Val 770-222-5015

I know these people personally and highly recommend their work. I won't just put any shop up here.
I'm working on other names in other states. So far these two should help some of you.

Tim
Hey Tim
Recommendations on a lab top so I can remote tune with you in the near future? My car is in the shop at SRT AutoWorks with Tommy right now. I believe you will be tuning it soon when you have some time.
Sorry to bother you but this is all new to me.
Im thinking of using the same lab top Tommy uses with his shop if that works.
Thanks

·
Registered
162 Posts
Tim,

Is SRT Autoworks one of the shops in Arizona that you work with? I’m looking to purchase your 800RWHP kit, have SRT do the required work and remote tune with you. I hear Tommy is really good. Thank you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts