SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys and gals.....need recommendations for replacement street tires after my pirellis (summer) are done. Would like to keep it semi reasonable, this will be for everyday driving, not racing per se. Not bigger tires, but the same 275 20's. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
Nitto Invos. Mine wore very well, were quiet, and had very good grip.

Reactions: 7777.775

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
270 Posts
Guys and gals.....need recommendations for replacement street tires after my pirellis (summer) are done. Would like to keep it semi reasonable, this will be for everyday driving, not racing per se. Not bigger tires, but the same 275 20's. Thanks.
Solo, how many miles did you get out of them? And I assume the cause of death was burnouts?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,338 Posts
Solo, how many miles did you get out of them? And I assume the cause of death was burnouts?
I dont think his tires are done yet, he's looking into the future, correct me Solo if I'm wrong

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
Everybody has their preferences. I suggest checking out Cooper Zeon RS3-S or RS3-A (latter being all season). Not sure if they make them in the stock size or not (haven't checked).

I haven't had them on a Challenger but I tried a set of the RS3-A's on a BMW sedan of mine and was very pleasantey surprised (it was my first set of Coopers). I then bought another set of Cooper truck tires for my 3/4 ton and again I was very happy. Price was great and performance all around exceeded my expectations.

Lots of good tire options so do your homework and get what you feel is best.

Reactions: 7777.775

·
Registered
2015 Charger SRT Hellcat
3,620 Posts
If you won't need winter tires, I'd recommend the Michelin Pilot Super Sports. They wear like iron and are sticky as heck in the rain and dry. I've raced a set for 3 seasons on my CTS-V, and there is plenty left. They only have the 285/30x20, but good enough for the 9.5" rim and only a tad smaller in diameter. They are also the #1 summer tire on Tire Rack too. I won't ever consider any other tire until a better one comes out.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,800 Posts
I'm replacing my factory all seasons new off car only miles is off hauler. If anyone wants to buy them

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee Trackhawk
1,169 Posts
You get Pirelli's regardless. Which are they? The PZero (summer performance), or the PZero Nero's (all season)?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,800 Posts
All season. Not worth me spending the extra for summers when I was replacing them

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
143 Posts
If you won't need winter tires, I'd recommend the Michelin Pilot Super Sports. They wear like iron and are sticky as heck in the rain and dry. I've raced a set for 3 seasons on my CTS-V, and there is plenty left. They only have the 285/30x20, but good enough for the 9.5" rim and only a tad smaller in diameter. They are also the #1 summer tire on Tire Rack too. I won't ever consider any other tire until a better one comes out.
+1

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,013 Posts
I love EVERYTHING about most Michelin tires except the price. You do get what you pay for though. Great tire.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.