SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 16 HC Charger and my right front turn signal says it is out on the dash and the turn signal flashes faster because it thinks it is out. The light itself is not out and works fine. I had the battery unhooked while working on the car for a day or two and after connecting the battery the turn signal worked as it should for 5-10 minutes before going back to flashing faster and the warning on the dash coming on. Anyone else experience these symptoms or have a fix?

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye NB
402 Posts
So I ran into this issue with my Pontiac Grand Prix GTP... I had a brake light out, but the running light part of it still worked... go figure...

Basically, it may "work" but most likely I'd bet that part of the bulb is probably damaged.

At any rate, it's just time to get some LED side markers :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You might be right about the side markers but I believe this is the LED turn signal in the headlight itself. Maybe i’ll swap those side markers side to side see if it the light out indicator switches sides. Worth a try anyway.

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,112 Posts
Have you tried tracing the wiring to see if theres a kink in the line? You might have a bad LED inside that isnt visible as well, that throwing a code because of a short sensing.

·
FCA Official
Challenger SRT Hellcat
348 Posts
I have a 16 HC Charger and my right front turn signal says it is out on the dash and the turn signal flashes faster because it thinks it is out. The light itself is not out and works fine. I had the battery unhooked while working on the car for a day or two and after connecting the battery the turn signal worked as it should for 5-10 minutes before going back to flashing faster and the warning on the dash coming on. Anyone else experience these symptoms or have a fix?
Hi gtsdude,
Sorry to hear you are experiencing this, we certainly understand why this would be concerning. If you end up addressing this with your local Dodge dealer, please let us know via PM. We'd be more than happy to provide you with an additional layer of assistance for that process.
Rob
Dodge Cares

1 - 5 of 5 Posts