Demon build date: 2/17/2018 #1531 - My Shy Girl
Challenger SRT Demon
thanks Mattm400I'm getting ready to go on a long road trip in about a week (I'll be doing a loop through Utah or Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico and obviously Arizona), a few of things I'm currently considering thus far...
Suggestions from fellow members (will update this as the suggestions keep coming)...
- buy a radar detector (Redline? Solomax? V1?)
- wash and wax before I leave (hoping it'll help with fending off bug splats)
- change the oil/oil filter
- bring detail spray and several towels to clean the front end each time I stop
- download some audio books to help with the shit ton of driving
- 1 or 2 quarts of oil
- good tire gauge
- bug b gone
- sidewall repair kit
That's all I have so far and I'm hoping you all can give me some good advice on things I should consider for the trip and/or any preparations I should do before hand. My cat has about 2800 miles on her with no known issues thus far.