SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
The roll bar is nhra legal to 10.0 and 8.5 with the extension kit.

Reactions: Linda's Hell Cat

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
90 Posts
What did it cost you to install and we’re did you go I’m in NY not to far from PA
It was quite a bit to install the full cage but I had everything done window Net. belts. parachute handle installed on site here in Oregon. Ran me about 7500 total

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
It was quite a bit to install the full cage but I had everything done window Net. belts. parachute handle installed on site here in Oregon. Ran me about 7500 total
Nice cage.
That is the one that kills you if you don't have a helmet on and/or 5 points on....

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
I didn't mean that in a disrespectful way.
That is why I chose the 6pt and didn't do the full cage. The bar that runs along the roof line and above the windshield can kill you during an accident, unless you wear 5 points all the time or a helmet. It looks cool as hell though.

Ost dyno on the AGI cage.
"Leaving the front bars and halo bar in can and has been fatal if in an accident."

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
90 Posts
I didn't mean that in a disrespectful way.
That is why I chose the 6pt and didn't do the full cage. The bar that runs along the roof line and above the windshield can kill you during an accident, unless you wear 5 points all the time or a helmet. It looks cool as hell though.

Ost dyno on the AGI cage.
"Leaving the front bars and halo bar in can and has been fatal if in an accident."
I totally hear what you're saying. But eating a peanut in the wrong fashion could be life ending for you also if you get what I'm saying.

This is my third street car with a full roll cage I have been in an accident yet I'm here posting so that's good news. You just have to take as many precautions as you can. As I have yet to do this to the cat, this is what I used in each and every one of my previous cages.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
Damn, now I have full cage envy........

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,996 Posts
That looks really nice... I like the sublime... makes it really pop in the car. Just curious does the bar pick you up anything? Meaning you can run 10.0's without the bar... does the bar keep you from getting tossed if 9's pop up on the clock?

Reactions: GreenMachine15

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Did the complete bolt-in install myself, then welded inside plates, if anyone has any questions about installation, pm me. Glad to help.

Reactions: hpindy

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
I also added a HalGuard fire extinguisher and speedtactics bracket.
Vehicle Car Hood Motor vehicle Speedometer

Plant Vehicle Car Automotive tire Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
It bolts under the seat and you attach your fire extinguisher to it.

41 - 60 of 63 Posts