SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to have the headrests stitched by Tamra and was trying to figure out the color match Pantone number that corresponds to the Ruby Red interior color. I can't seem to find a consistent match anywhere. I've gotten different suggestions but no solid answers.

Pantone color Coated 485 C to RGB, Hex, RAL, HSL, HSV, HSB, JSON

Convert color Ruby Red to RGB, Pantone, RAL, Hex, HSL, HSV, HSB, JSON

Couple of suggested colors above. The first one came up when I searched this. Anyone know if this is it? Any suggestions otherwise? Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
2,529 Posts
image.jpeg
It's tough to pick. I wanted a tone that matches the sephia, she sent me the list of pantones and I was behind confused. I sent them to her and had her pick a match figured she would know better than me and she did great, although I guess with the red she won't have it in front of her. Just an idea if you can't locate the actual Pantone shade

·
Registered
Charger SRT 392
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm thinking the color above is a pretty close match. For you it would seem easier since the color you wanted was right in front of her. I think I'll probably go with that unless someone could tell me otherwise. Are there any insiders that could shed some light?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts