SRT Hellcat Forum banner

101 - 120 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
323 Posts
[
Totally different beast...not an everyday driver
Yes it's a beast, daily driver, hmmm well I tried as often as I could. The hardest part about driving was getting boxed in
On all four sides by curious people wondering what in the hell is that guy driving and watching the temp gauge climb while waiting for the light to change.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,852 Posts
I knew it was a Riv w/o you saying so;)

Reactions: springman

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
323 Posts
What's the movie
Yeah that's what I said. All I know is MGM filmed in Australia and I was told 2-3 years before the picture comes out. That was 2 years ago. The script called for a 64 Rivera with a blower . So they you tube and found mine. Tracked me down called me and showed up with cash. I was ready for another project and thought it would be very cool to see my car in a movie. So now I watch all the Mad max , Fast and Furious trailers.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
10,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
You know,, there is a mad max movie being made,,I think it has the girl from reindeer games

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
323 Posts
How did they find you,, was it for sale
Yes it was for sale on Race junk with a link to the you tube video. Or checked the license plate in the video. I never asked I didn't think the phone call was real til they showed up with the cash to buy. Loaded in a trailer. Paid with hundred dollar bills and didn't even want the title. Said they didn't need it. I guess they didn't need to title it to drive over a cliff or destroy in a movie.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,852 Posts
Another month has gone by and still no issues with Green filter on my 2014 Charger R/T

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,437 Posts
Another month has gone by and still no issues with Green filter on my 2014 Charger R/T
No problems with the oe filter either (LoL that's just smack.) What are the benefits?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,852 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
13,621 Posts
It's definitely going to change the sound of the intake. But I'd be leary to do it outside of the driveway or garage. Maybe being too cautious, but anything sucked up into that intake may cause a hairball...
Big scary hair ball! I can't wait till the stories start coming in from the techs on what they find in the intake!! You know there is going to be some crazy shizzy that flies in that hole.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,852 Posts
Big scary hair ball! I can't wait till the stories start coming in from the techs on what they find in the intake!! You know there is going to be some crazy shizzy that flies in that hole.
Prius' for sure along with Smart cars(not sure what's Smart about it at all)!

101 - 120 of 134 Posts