SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Sad but True

3K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  april77 
#1 ·
My brand new Challenger Hellcat is a month old today.
Here is the odometer reading:
Vehicle Car Auto part Gauge Compact car

See less See more
#14 ·
it is. Some have their cars out but they have lifts at work and can keep the salt off the underside.

I don't have a lift just a heated garage. So until we get some rain and the roads get clean, it will sit.
Pretty happy I got a car ready to go. Sounds like there are many that are not going to get one.
ive been driving the snot out of my cat on dry salty roads.. some snow and ice, and some wet salty spots.. I must have pressure washed it a half dozen times with trying to spray under and along all sides.. its been buggin me to no end wondering how bad salt was underneath but yesterday when it was on the lift I was walking around under it and it was really clean! I feel soo much better now!

Reactions: F6F and 70Cuda
#18 ·
Just drive the stupid thing, lol.. you don't need a lift. DIY car wash, spray the wheel wells, bend down and shoot the wand underneath the car. Then, when the next rain comes, drive it on the highway and you'll get even more water hitting everything. It washes off, it's what I do.. ;)

#19 ·
Play Metallica on the Radio and I'm sure that odo will move!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.