SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my sales rep said their next hellcat allocation availability is in November 2014 around tentative date of 11/06 or 11/07
he has 5 orders deposited already from the first allocation and is willing to take more for this next allocation and he says there will be a wait.
my sales rep name is Robert Anderson and his number is 307-258-3981, tell him HellcatDotCLUB referred you and he will take care of you.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
118 Posts
my sales rep said their next hellcat allocation availability is in November 2014 around tentative date of 11/06 or 11/07
he has 5 orders deposited already from the first allocation and is willing to take more for this next allocation and he says there will be a wait.
my sales rep name is Robert Anderson and his number is 307-258-3981, tell him HellcatDotCLUB referred you and he will take care of you.
He's mistaken, Dodge clearly stated that the second allocation would be in December and based off the past 90 days of Dodge sales since the first allocation

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He's mistaken, Dodge clearly stated that the second allocation would be in December and based off the past 90 days of Dodge sales since the first allocation
Yeah at this time I'm only saying what was told to me with clear proof of a text message. Dodge and dealerships keep guessing and saying but it's nothing concrete at this time as far as I'm concerned until we all see the news

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
95 Posts
Funny, my dealer told me the same thing. He has 2 allocations that will be confirmed Nov. 6th. He has 2 orders, mine and one other. Can't wait.
Is it possible the first allocation assembled a limited number for quality control and will be assembling the rest of the first allocation after that first run?

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Funny, my dealer told me the same thing. He has 2 allocations that will be confirmed Nov. 6th. He has 2 orders, mine and one other. Can't wait.
Is it possible the first allocation assembled a limited number for quality control and will be assembling the rest of the first allocation after that first run?
I think anything is possible at this time

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
760 Posts
Yes that's possible because it's true. Mine was D status in middle of September, D1 early October, and is scheduled for build next week. Apparently they've only built 350 or so of them.

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,523 Posts
I hope is a great upcoming week for us both!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,092 Posts
nope, still have a wish in one hand and a promise in the other... Rep swears they had 2 1st allocations and mine was first to be built..
Keep pinging off SRT says and what your dealer says......
We have been doing that for two months..........Old X-files expression...."Trust No One".......

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I was told they had 1 allocation for the showroom and 2 allocations for customers. I was #1 on their list.
Interesting. My order took priority over my dealers showroom order. It could be due to options they had on showroom model.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.