SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Satera Tuning

9K views 43 replies 17 participants last post by  Oliver1539 
Hi @Oliver1539 I know many of the Top Tuners for Mopar.

My Husband @Top Cat and I back in 2015 started the T&T + R&D of parts and Tuning with Joshua Schwartz. He is very well known in the Hemi World and is also a Supporting Vendor on here.

HHP is having sales right now HHP RAM 1500 TRX 850HP Stage 1 Installation Package

Here is HHP's You Tube link for more to see. https://www.youtube.com/@HighHorsePerformance/videos

I also saw sales for Tuning. I'll bet they may be the same drive distance for you.

I'd give sales a call @ 1-888-894-1115

keep on Enjoying All The Fasssst Fun!, i know I do!

Linda :cool:

Reactions: Oliver1539
Yes it is. Are you planing on Dragracing?

I talked with Jeremy Satera and he told me he can normally do the level 1 package in one day if the pulley comes off easily.
LOL I think he was a joking!

Not really, just a FUN daily driver. Do you know what there turn around times normally are?
HHP Builds many "Fun to Drive Daily's" turn around time is 2 days.

Day 1 to install the mods.......not rushing a build!
Day 2 is for the Dyno Tune.

Whether you go to HHP or not I would still give Sales a call, just for comparison. Also today is their Cyber Monday Sale.
1-888-894-1115

Linda :)

Satera and Barth used to work on lots of things I thought. He has a well known rep.
They did!
Tim is also a good friend of mine and has moved back down in Georgia, which could be another option for you @Oliver1539

I think it's great that Jeremy Satara has so many awesome reviews on his Shop/Tuning! @Oliver1539 I think you made the right decision. Please be sure to let us know how things went and post up your results!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.