SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Satera Tuning

9K views 43 replies 17 participants last post by  Oliver1539 
#1 ·
Good morning. I’m new to the forum and the Hellcat platform. Im looking for some advice on tuning my TRX and seeing what you guys thought compared to the TRX forum guys.
Im looking at purchasing either the Satera level 1 package or the Dusterhoff 877 package.
I talked with Jeremy Satera and he told me he can normally do the level 1 package in one day if the pulley comes off easily. I live about 400 miles away from Satera and just wondering if anyone has had experience with this or his tuning? He seems to offer a “one stop shop” and is very appealing because I don’t have the tools to do myself.
I’ve heard great reviews on Dusterhoff, but it’s remote tuning and I would have to take the truck to a local shop for installation and wait for the pcm to be unlocked.
I don’t mind going either route, just looking for some first hand experience.
Thanks!

#4 ·
I've only heard good things about Satera Tuning and I am only 1 hour away, so when I decide to tune my Trackhawk, I will be going with them.

#5 ·
Hi @Oliver1539 I know many of the Top Tuners for Mopar.

My Husband @Top Cat and I back in 2015 started the T&T + R&D of parts and Tuning with Joshua Schwartz. He is very well known in the Hemi World and is also a Supporting Vendor on here.

HHP is having sales right now HHP RAM 1500 TRX 850HP Stage 1 Installation Package

Here is HHP's You Tube link for more to see. https://www.youtube.com/@HighHorsePerformance/videos

I also saw sales for Tuning. I'll bet they may be the same drive distance for you.

I'd give sales a call @ 1-888-894-1115

keep on Enjoying All The Fasssst Fun!, i know I do!

Linda :cool:

Reactions: Oliver1539
#7 ·
Hi @Oliver1539 I know many of the Top Tuners for Mopar.

My Husband @Top Cat and I back in 2015 started the T&T + R&D of parts and Tuning with Joshua Schwartz. He is very well known in the Hemi World and is also a Supporting Vendor on here.

HHP is having sales right now HHP RAM 1500 TRX 850HP Stage 1 Installation Package

Here is HHP's You Tube link for more to see. https://www.youtube.com/@HighHorsePerformance/videos

I also saw sales for Tuning. I'll bet they may be the same drive distance for you.

I'd give sales a call @ 1-888-894-1115

keep on Enjoying All The Fasssst Fun!, i know I do!

Linda :cool:
Thanks, Linda. I’ll check them out! Yeah, it’s certainly addictive!

#8 ·
Yes it is. Are you planing on Dragracing?

#12 ·
Jesus

$5k for 150 hp?

There are these things called search engines…

You found this site using one

By the time I was 21 years old I was friends with Marvin Miller, Richie Manouse (Lazar), Mike Thermos (NOS), and Waddy

That was over 40 years ago. No internet back then. You can do it. I have faith in you

#30 ·
I talked with Jeremy Satera and he told me he can normally do the level 1 package in one day if the pulley comes off easily.
LOL I think he was a joking!

Not really, just a FUN daily driver. Do you know what there turn around times normally are?
HHP Builds many "Fun to Drive Daily's" turn around time is 2 days.

Day 1 to install the mods.......not rushing a build!
Day 2 is for the Dyno Tune.

Whether you go to HHP or not I would still give Sales a call, just for comparison. Also today is their Cyber Monday Sale.
1-888-894-1115

Linda :)

#39 ·
Im just now seeing this. I had my car originally tuned by another shop that was out of Illinois. I had all sorts of issues with the flex tune I was provided and spent an entire summer tinkering and getting nowhere. Fast forward to last fall and I had Jeremy get his flex system set up and my car has been DIALED IN. I recently just went from 2.85 to a 2.75 with 10% flex and FI Interchiller. They did a great job on the car and it's running consistent 9s all damn day.

Not only was the shop able to get the car together but Jeremy has been OVER THE TOP communicative with me. I friggin love working with Jeremy.

#40 ·
I think it's great that Jeremy Satara has so many awesome reviews on his Shop/Tuning! @Oliver1539 I think you made the right decision. Please be sure to let us know how things went and post up your results!

Linda :)

#43 ·
@Oliver1539 Any update? I have been looking into them and wanted to see the end to this. I'm in california so I'm also curious how they do this remote.

#44 ·
I took the truck in on January 5th (was about a 6 hour drive) and they did their stage 1 the same day. I arrived at 0900 and they were done by 5:00! This consisted of a 2.86 clutched pulley, ID 1050 injectors, cooler thermostat, trans tune, catch can and dyno/street tune.
The truck on 93 octane made 739.9 wheel hp and 699 wheel torque.
Jeremy and his staff were super knowledgeable and let us hang out while they were doing the work. I highly recommend Satera for tuning.
I think I counted 25 or so Hellcat platforms on his property from all the country!
Jeremy is very responsive and does offer remote tuning via email and TDN phone app.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.