SRT Hellcat Forum banner

scat pack available

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  Monkey 
#1 ·
Delray Beach Florida dodge. 2015 auto scat pack available. Green msrp . Very nice car excellent salesman (corey). Decided to wait for Hellcat

#4 ·
Seems to be a common thread that many (most?) FL dealers are gouging. I would think with size of FL and all the people there would be good competition but it doesn't look that way. Maybe because there are so many people they sell the cars easily even with the ADM. I dunno.

#6 ·
Which one are you... The seasoned negotiator or the boob ;) Or is your lady both!

#8 ·
is MSRP a good deal now on Scat packs? I was under the impression that they were more civilian and could be negotiated like any regular car. talked to a dbag salesman to day that after walking me out to an R/T shaker, (he thought it was a scat pack) said that all scat packs whether on the lot or ordered would be MSRP.

Is the $30K ADM Hellcat on the showroom floor creating halo hype about the next best models?

#10 ·
meant next best in the way of: If you cannot get or afford a hellcat, but still wanted a performance challenger. it would be the one I chose.

it is the whole point of a halo car. to drive up hype, but most people cannot drop $60K on a car so they drop down to the best bang for the buck with a SP @$40K

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.