SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,424 Posts
I usually get a set of these from my dealer when the car comes in. He's hardcore MOPAR, through and through.

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
Cool!, They looked very good against San Fran. Congrats on the win! ........Is your Hellcat in yet?
No, it was supposed to be there. I sat at dealers for 2 hours before we found out trucks took a 4 day weekend and it isn't scheduled for delivery.:(

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that , stay positive......it is well worth the wait.......
I agree. Just a frustrating process. I have always been so adamant about trying not to promise anything to customers if we can fulfill them that I run u der the pretense everyone else is the same..WRONG!!! o_O

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
I ordered the etched glass decal with the Seahawks logo for my rear Challenger Hellcat windows. The Scat Pack is cool, but mine will be busy supporting my boys! :D
Resale price of your car just went down Tammie:DLOL

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Not at my house:p

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts
Got these for my garage and enclosed car trailers

Attachments

Reactions: 630

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
503 Posts
I ordered the etched glass decal with the Seahawks logo for my rear Challenger Hellcat windows. The Scat Pack is cool, but mine will be busy supporting my boys! :D
Tammie you should put that Seahawks logo under your tires and do a burn out....Go Niners!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,198 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
503 Posts
Lol!! Where would the Niners be going??? Sorry...too soon? Still fresh wound? Good times...;)
How do you call yourself a seachickens fan and you have a RED hellcat! Must be a closet Niner fan.....But having said that I ordered a sublime hellcat so i must be a seachicken fan as well....hmmmmmm:eek:

·
Premium Member
12,594 Posts
How do you call yourself a seachickens fan and you have a RED hellcat! Must be a closet Niner fan.....But having said that I ordered a sublime hellcat so i must be a seachicken fan as well....hmmmmmm:eek:
Shhhhhh! Don't tell ANYONE else...I kinda like Kapernik. When he isn't playing against my boys, I root for him. Plus, my car just looks bad in red! I was born to drive a red muscle car!! It's totally in my DNA!;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.