SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo wassup everybody, I just purchased a 2017 Dodge Charger scatpack and I wanted to know why my drive modes aren’t coming up. Is it because the previous owner got it without the drive modes?

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
10,247 Posts
Was the battery recently disconnected?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes it was but it wasn’t working before i disconnected the battery. I just ordered a tazer to see if that’ll change it.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,311 Posts
Scat Pack up thru 18 had the Dodge performance pages, 19 and newer have the SRT performance pages like Hellcat but Tazer will give the SRT pages to your 17, still not sure why they are not coming up.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2fast4u

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They’re coming up but when I try to go and click on track mode or sport mode on the performance page screen it won’t change. Seems like it is stuck in default/street mode. I just ordered the Tazer so wish me luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
They’re coming up but when I try to go and click on track mode or sport mode on the performance page screen it won’t change. Seems like it is stuck in default/street mode. I just ordered the Tazer so wish me luck.
Did u ever figure out the issue, i have a 2020 scatpack and i am have’n this exact issue!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have this issue as well. Did you ever get it fixed?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello I am having the same issue with my 2020 scat and also my menu looks different than before ,where you able to fix yours?
So I just did a paddle shifter swap and had to unplug my battery, so I’m having the same problem, I have drive modes but the button won’t work anymore and the screen is different. Any clue what I can. Do?

·
Registered
21 Go Mango Charger Hellcat Widebody
248 Posts
17 Scat Only has sport mode. There is no eco or track like the hellcats. Only sport mode.

·
Registered
In The Market
1,527 Posts
2021 SP. Want to change transmission to Sport. 1079 miles and always
starts in 2nd. Default is in eco with little green icon. Won’t highlight.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts