SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on my fourth Hellcat and while I love the car the drivers seat bottom does not begin to raise up in the front enough. I'd like another 2 inches, no pun intended. Anyone know of any vendors that make a mod that raises the seat from up?

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,104 Posts
I'm on my fourth Hellcat and while I love the car the drivers seat bottom does not begin to raise up in the front enough. I'd like another 2 inches, no pun intended. Anyone know of any vendors that make a mod that raises the seat from up?
Have someone make some for ya. Get the inside diameter, and exact height you want and contact a machine shop to cut you some out of round stock on a lathe. Should be cheap(ish) compared to searching for something I dont think anyone makes.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have someone make some for ya. Get the inside diameter, and exact height you want and contact a machine shop to cut you some out of round stock on a lathe. Should be cheap(ish) compared to searching for something I dont think anyone makes.
I agree and thats my plan. Just wondered if some outfit already had them out there. Thanks

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
1,104 Posts
I agree and thats my plan. Just wondered if some outfit already had them out there. Thanks
I'll ask around, someone might have a cad model of something already just didn't make enough to sell online.

Worst case scenario if you have a shop close I could draw something up in Mastercam and email you a file that they could use. Just need an idea how tall you'd want them and I'll find out the exterior dimensions and size of bolt they're restrained with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts