SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
BMF
4,969 Posts
My sources tell me Prices are going to Drop.

Reactions: GOMER

·
Registered
259 Posts
Another chip shortage.... in the break room vending machines (due to inflation).

·
Registered
516 Posts
That’s a very frustrating situation and I hope all you guys who have one ordered get it sooner than you expect. When mine was ordered last year, immediately there was a shut down for a couple of weeks. And then another one a bit later. I still got my car in a little over two months after order though, so, hang in there.

·
Registered
'22 Charger Hellcat ordered
127 Posts
That’s a very frustrating situation and I hope all you guys who have one ordered get it sooner than you expect. When mine was ordered last year, immediately there was a shut down for a couple of weeks. And then another one a bit later. I still got my car in a little over two months after order though, so, hang in there.
The same thing happened with my car, but it was right before it was scheduled to be built. 09/12 was my date and I have nothing.

I've also been waiting for over 3 months and the car build has yet to be started... and I know many guys are waiting (or did wait) much longer.

·
BMF
4,969 Posts
The auto industry is about the face a down spin.

Reactions: HellcatHellYeah
1 - 20 of 36 Posts