SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
138 Posts
I'd be willing to bet good money those will be worth a ton one day.

Reactions: AcesAndAces

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
506 Posts
If they are really selling for 5k now and there’s buyers ,I’d say unopened in perfect condition,25k in another 20yr easy..now that’s only if the demon holds its value any where as good as the fordGT has,and gone up in the same way..other wise the none street legal drag cars will out pace the demon and artificially hold its value down some what not being top dog..
That said I’d buy one if I saw that they were changing hands at 5k without sitting around on eBay for months at a times..but I’d only want one that’s never had the seal opened up for 5k..

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
38 Posts
My crate is still in the shipping crate ( cardboard box) it came in on the pallet, I haven’t even cut the bands to open it. I just play on the street with my car, 808 hp is plenty for the street. One day when I sell my car I figure the car with the crate unopened would be more valuable. ( I also saved my original demon head tires and bought new nitto ( same ones w/o head to have fun with)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
506 Posts
Smart ..those tires will be worth a ton down the road if kept correctly although 20yrs from now I wouldn’t want to be the person to fly down the track with them on ,lol..

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
10,247 Posts
I have sealed crate for sale
bands still on the cardboard shipping box
Pics and price required for items that are for sale. Dont shoot the messenger.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well if you decide to sell crate with tools, shoot me a PM I may try buying
I have my crate for sale. Unfortunately, I had to sell my Demon because COVID wiped us out and our Hotshot business is temporarily shut down. The crate tag has my name on it, so I was going to remove that and the passenger side vent also has my name on it, so I was going to keep that as well. However all the tools and the skinnys are in there and have never been used. The race PCM was in the car when it was sold, but the original PCM that was pulled from my Demon is on the crate. Along with the radio control knob panel that was originally in my Demon. I want 4k for it. I still have all the cardboard packaging and the wooden pallet it came on. I have it sitting in my living room and it hurts me to look at it everyday. 8177297194.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,172 Posts
I have my crate for sale. Unfortunately, I had to sell my Demon because COVID wiped us out and our Hotshot business is temporarily shut down. The crate tag has my name on it, so I was going to remove that and the passenger side vent also has my name on it, so I was going to keep that as well. However all the tools and the skinnys are in there and have never been used. The race PCM was in the car when it was sold, but the original PCM that was pulled from my Demon is on the crate. Along with the radio control knob panel that was originally in my Demon. I want 4k for it. I still have all the cardboard packaging and the wooden pallet it came on. I have it sitting in my living room and it hurts me to look at it everyday. 8177297194.
Out of curiosity, didn’t the buyer want the crate?

·
Registered
‘21 SRT SUPER STOCK
1,391 Posts
How’d you get it through the door it’s huge

·
Registered
5 Posts
It was a tight fit. It really hurts me to look at it everyday now that I had to sell my Demon. Im fixing to post the Crate on FB Marketplace now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes what price? Thanks Zane
Can u email me directly I think it'll be easier to negotiate as far as price wise it's kind of hard to say what they're going for it but I saw some on Marketplace and eBay raging from 2500 to 3000 mine is only missing the floor jack unfortunately my email is [email protected] hope to hear from you soon
Chris

21 - 40 of 47 Posts