SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Demon
273 Posts
From what I heard the race PCM can be bought separately along with the octane consul

·
Registered
4 Posts
How much are demon crates not opened going for? I can't seem to find any for sale. Thanks Zane
Really, I had mine on here, what a year ago. You sure your trying to buy one?
Or are you under the impresson that since the Crate only cost, $1.00, that someone hould sell you one for $3.00?
After all, thats 200% profit, right? And, I still have mine and am still hoping to sell it to the Houston car dealer who bought it for his son, or that maybe Ill get the opportunity to buy it back when financially recovered from this COVID Scam.
How much are demon crates not opened going for? I can't seem to find any for sale. Thanks Zane
Buy the same tools at autozone. The most important item of the crate is the PCM, maybe the stock skinnies have collector value.
Really, LOL! Since when did Autozone start sling" Snap-On Tools?

·
Registered
4 Posts
From what I heard the race PCM can be bought separately along with the octane consul
WRONG. Only if your the owner of the car, can you go thru Dealer Parts Director to get one on one on one exhange. The PCM's are in stock. Now, the ICS, Its been 1 1/2 years and they still dont know when those are going to be available.

·
Registered
69 Posts
The factory had the regular pcm FOR the car and the performance one FOR the car. After that they are just tunes. I have no idea off the value of a used pcm that needs to be flashed.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts