SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Selling demon crate

25K views 50 replies 28 participants last post by  Gotgap 
#1 ·
How much are demon crates not opened going for? I can't seem to find any for sale. Thanks Zane

#2 ·
Waaay too much.

Reactions: Chancey
#5 ·
Buy the same tools at autozone. The most important item of the crate is the PCM, maybe the stock skinnies have collector value.

#10 ·
10K is what they go for with Race PCM.
Without 5K

#11 ·
I kept the standard wood shipping crate,
cardboard cover w/ delivery receipt,
Plywood with foam shipping protection
And the plastic bands as well.

skinnys are in the crate with all the
Tools brand new and unopened.

I also ordered another air filter it's on its way.

All that garbage I saved should be worth

Another $10. Someday

#49 ·
I know this is old post but iam know just getting ready to open the box to get to crate. The pcm is going in after winter. Have avaliable 108 octane at the pump about 15 miles from my home. Ill be mixing 93 with 108. Anyway you saved all packaging materials .i was thinking of doing the same. Not 100 % sure why besides being attached to it. Are others doing this ?

#22 ·
I'd be willing to bet good money those will be worth a ton one day.

Reactions: AcesAndAces
#23 ·
If they are really selling for 5k now and there’s buyers ,I’d say unopened in perfect condition,25k in another 20yr easy..now that’s only if the demon holds its value any where as good as the fordGT has,and gone up in the same way..other wise the none street legal drag cars will out pace the demon and artificially hold its value down some what not being top dog..
That said I’d buy one if I saw that they were changing hands at 5k without sitting around on eBay for months at a times..but I’d only want one that’s never had the seal opened up for 5k..

#24 · (Edited)
My crate is still in the shipping crate ( cardboard box) it came in on the pallet, I haven’t even cut the bands to open it. I just play on the street with my car, 808 hp is plenty for the street. One day when I sell my car I figure the car with the crate unopened would be more valuable. ( I also saved my original demon head tires and bought new nitto ( same ones w/o head to have fun with)

#42 ·
Really, I had mine on here, what a year ago. You sure your trying to buy one?
Or are you under the impresson that since the Crate only cost, $1.00, that someone hould sell you one for $3.00?
After all, thats 200% profit, right? And, I still have mine and am still hoping to sell it to the Houston car dealer who bought it for his son, or that maybe Ill get the opportunity to buy it back when financially recovered from this COVID Scam.

Buy the same tools at autozone. The most important item of the crate is the PCM, maybe the stock skinnies have collector value.
Really, LOL! Since when did Autozone start sling" Snap-On Tools?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.