SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the September Hellcat of the Month Competition!

Car Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive parking light

Congrats to our August winner, @Nos-Johan

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
124 Posts
2016 Hellcat A8, zero mods It’s bone stock (for now) other than mid muffler delete. 30,000km on it. My favourite thing is the condition I found this car in, I had searched the entire 500km radius and was about to give up, this was the last one to be seen sitting at an independent dealer who’s deal seemed to good to be true.
And here it is just amazing condition somebody loved this car. Now I do! Good memory is the day these pics got taken, I took it out for my first real cruise up to the top of the Coquihala summit. Great day. (No filter) just some cool light from the forest fires

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Hood

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
124 Posts

·
Demon build date: 2/17/2018 #1531 - My Shy Girl
Challenger SRT Demon
758 Posts
My 2018 Dodge Challenger Demon. Only mod would be the mud guards and ceramic coating. My favorite rides are early Sunday mornings during the warmer weather in the Northeast. There is a car meet on the south shore of Long Island along a 12 mile straight away stretch on Ocean Parkway. I put the Demon in Octane Red through its paces and let her breathe a bit.

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle
Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light Vehicle Grille
Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Car

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
243 Posts
Wheel Land vehicle Car Tire Vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

2015 Ivory Pearl 1 of 1 build because of the engine block heater from the factory. Lowered on KW coilovers, SPC front camber arms, 3 piece custom built wheels. APR carbonfiber sideskirts, CRZY engineering front splitter and rear diffuser, ZL1 addons carbonfiber wicker bill (I was the first to have one). Mopar pistol grip shifter. All stock, no other mods 😉

Favorite aspect is definitely 707HP from the factory with manual transmission and warranty. Best memory was buying it brand new in 2015 out of Utah and driving it back home to CA. 3K under MSRP at the time when everyone was asking 15-50K markup LOL. The last 7 years of ownership I have met a lot of cool people that have become really good friends and some even like family.

·
Premium Member
892 Posts

·
Demon build date: 2/17/2018 #1531 - My Shy Girl
Challenger SRT Demon
758 Posts
Awesome tag.
Thanks, and here she is.. My Shy Girl ... looks so sweet but don't want to test the bark... same as the car :)

Tire Car Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Vehicle

·
Registered
2021 Challenger Super Stock
90 Posts

View attachment 602772

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

2021 Super Stock. Daily driver 5200 miles already. Stock other than rock guards and Nitto streets. Favorite memory was demolishing a Tesla that poked the bear.

View attachment 602772

21 SS. Stock other than rock guards and Nitto Streets. Love hitting up car shows with it.
Car Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Tire

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Sky

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Sky

·
Registered
38 Posts
The fastest car in town Real Hemis since I was 17 Redeye is pretty fast and gets all the looks mopar in the blood!!

Attachments

·
HOTY Winner
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,474 Posts
Everybody is stock this month......
Lets get those engine mods going guys lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here is my 2015 Hell-o-Kitty
Automotive parking light Wheel Sky Car Vehicle
Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle registration plate Tire Vehicle Wheel
Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Window

ZL1 Add-on's: Side Skirts, Deluxe Rear Diffuser, Rear Extension Flaps, Deluxe Rock Guards, Front Spoiler with Rods.

JLT oils separator
Custom Hellcat Shift Knob (Manual Shift)
Power Stop Carbon-ceramic from brake pads
Darken all lights.. sucks at night but looks mean..

Distro Underglow RGB LED Strip Lights (cant drive around with them if red.. learned that the hard way. Got a ticket)

·
Registered
Proud owner of Plumcat
190 Posts
For your consideration:

Her name is Plumcat. Born on May 20/2022....a Taurus and very happy near the road, being an earth sign.

She looks like a raisin...and once in a while....raises some H_ll. Here she is, sitting in the driveway..with two coats of Carnauba wax...applied old school according to a time honored tradition.

Drive Safely

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
For your consideration:

Her name is Plumcat. Born on May 20/2022....a Taurus and very happy near the road, being an earth sign.

She looks like a raisin...and once in a while....raises some H_ll. Here she is, sitting in the driveway..with two coats of Carnauba wax...applied old school according to a time honored tradition.

Drive Safely
Love the shine !

·
Registered
3 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts