SRT Hellcat Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts
2021 Charger Redeye
She's bone stock for right now with the exception of the freshly tinted windows and side markers.
My favorite thing about my car is the color. IndiGo just pops and in my opinion is the best color for the WB. Not one single day has passed where I haven't received compliments on the car.

I've only had her for about 3 weeks now, but my favorite ride so far has been picking her up from Jake in Kentucky and driving her back down here to Florida. The weather was crappy the whole way back, but seeing as I've been in Saudi Arabia for the past year, and I'm getting ready to go back, the trip was a great way for my girl and I to spend some good quality time together as well as properly breaking the car in.

2015 H/C Challenger
-mid muffler delete
-jlt intake/catch can
-sitting in the waiting room right now for 20% tint all around
-just picked car up this summer and looking to make some great memories in the future
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Vehicle Car

2021 Charger Redeye
She's bone stock for right now with the exception of the freshly tinted windows and side markers.
My favorite thing about my car is the color. IndiGo just pops and in my opinion is the best color for the WB. Not one single day has passed where I haven't received compliments on the car.

I've only had her for about 3 weeks now, but my favorite ride so far has been picking her up from Jake in Kentucky and driving her back down here to Florida. The weather was crappy the whole way back, but seeing as I've been in Saudi Arabia for the past year, and I'm getting ready to go back, the trip was a great way for my girl and I to spend some good quality time together as well as properly breaking the car in.

Man that is one slick looking whip man.

NC Widebody Hellcat, petty garage stage 3 1000hp,upgraded 6 spd full driveline upgrades.
My favorite thing is how bad tesla drivers and others underestimate this car especially 6spd which they find out the hard way this old man can drive lol.

Attachments

Some of you take pictures that just do not do our cars justice. Like women, who in a group, lose their individual appeal (as in, group photos of a bunch of beautiful models) so many pictures have too much surrounding visual noise/brightly colored objects/etc.
Automotive tire Black Automotive lighting Automotive design Alloy wheel

Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Hood

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Synthetic rubber
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

To include other things in the photo, to me, is often just insulting. It reminds me of the Statue of David sitting in a storage locker, surrounded by junk
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Automotive tire Hood

I wanted to caption this one, "brake bleeding."
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Few there are who have actually experienced these cars. Fewer still have owned them. There is a mystique around the whole supercar scene/world that you tend to forget, once you are IN it. Taking photos can preserve some of this.
Black and white photos emphasize what a male energy is the entire mechanical engineering/supercar scene, even as they did in the book Pumping Iron.

Yes, I know women are involved too, don't care. Without men, this entire world would not exist. Exceptions do not denigrate nor discredit the rule.
Water Sky Automotive mirror Plant Automotive lighting

To inspire the next generation of boys, it is helpful to include pictures that attempt to communicate the MYSTIQUE of this world, even as the photos in Pumping Iron inspired an entire generation or three of boys to not neglect their physical bodies.

To give an idea how inspired these cars are, and how beautiful, how they inspire, like a muse, in steel form, is a part of what I consider our responsibility for the next generation. Not all boys have to turn into attempted-female soy-slurping, allergic-to-their-own-hormones Milquetoasts.
Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive lighting Speedometer Personal luxury car

2019 WB Hellcat Redeye

Modifications: Corsa Sport Exhaust and lowered with Eibach Lowering Springs

Favorite Memory: My favorite memory was bringing it to Block-a-Chip’s Summer Cool Down Cruise. It was accepted as one of the 50 hottest cars in the area which was awesome in and of itself. The Cruise consisted of a “spirited” cruise thru back roads and the highway and it held its own with all types of foreign sports cars that cost 3 and 4 times as much in cost. Even better, when we were all parked at the meeting location, my car got just as much attention as nearly every car there which included Lamborghini’s, Ferrari’s, Porsche’s, and just about any other car manufacturer you can think of.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Seems like a couple of people wont get in because they didnt read the rules closely lol. Three pics, no more no less.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.