SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Although I've driven past this dealership millions of times in my life I don't know much about it but several years ago I leased a Mountaineer for my wife from their Mercury dealership down the street. Zero problems. Reading through some of the BBB complaints I couldn't help but notice that most of the reviews demonstrate the problem with social media (and the BBB fits into that) and reviews.

Car died and lights came on. OK, the dealership didn't build the car. Couldn't get an appointment in under a month. All dealerships are swamped right now, I had to wait three weeks for a CEL appointment on my Ram. Dealer wanted a deposit first. Been in a dealership lately? They all do that. Couldn't get financing because of bad credit. That's the dealer's fault.

I'm not defending the dealer because, as I said, I don't know anything about them but anyone that deals with the public knows that any idiot with a double digit IQ, a complete lack of understanding and a computer can post any nonsense they want. And it should be noted that there are companies that are actively posting fake negative reviews about their competitors. The "Verified Purchase" is useless because they will buy something, post a negative review and then return it. The review stays.

Bottom line is most online reviews (and that includes the BBB, which is a business where you can pay to become "accredited") are mostly useless. And that includes Yelp.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Not the dealerships fault the jeep has issues and sound it like you expected them to drop and run to get your broke down jeep the minute it happened. Not in this day and age nothing happens fast! From the sound of it it's a electrical nightmare and maybe they were smart not to work on it. You act like that is something new that dealership's give a crap about anyone once they make the sale new's flash they don't!

·
Registered
2017 Challenger SRT Hellcat
914 Posts
I’m confused. An October 2020 BBB review just now posted here? When is the “more” coming?

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,747 Posts
For every complaint there are fifty happy people. Complainers love to post more than the happy ones. Sometimes it does help others but most times the person ends up looking like someone having a tantrum lol.

Reactions: King Kwon
1 - 10 of 10 Posts