SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody used this feature yet? I know its programmable, but what happens when the desired RPM is met? Does the screen flash/light up?

My car is buried in the garage with 4 ft of snow drifted up to the door, or else I would find out for myself...

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
How do you activate the shift light?
Hit your SRT button, click Race Options. Click Shift Light. Click Shift Light RPM Set-Up. Adjust your RPMs for each gear. Go back one page. Click Shift Light On. Done.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,163 Posts
w/ an automatic i think its kinda worthless

i bought a shift light for my gt500....have it aimed right at my face...the gt500 light is almost invisible and the buzzer cant be heard over the exhaust....i dont think dodge has a buzzer, just a light...

if its a feature you really want/need id consider getting the shift light from Raptor.....it installs nice and clean and you will never have to look down at your gauges....look straight ahead until blinded, then shift

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.