SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
287 Posts
this sucks, I just cant stand the way Dodge is treating us. cashed my check for $5000.00 in July and all I got in Sept is a VON, some of you just walked in the door in Sept and Not only have VIN # but have your Cars... it's hard to have faith....

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,092 Posts
this sucks, I just cant stand the way Dodge is treating us. cashed my check for $5000.00 in July and all I got in Sept is a VON, some of you just walked in the door in Sept and Not only have VIN # but have your Cars... it's hard to have faith....
revy; been awhile..........what's going on with the VIN#?
Boy your patient.....

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,829 Posts
It is funny how they are real fast to take the deposit AND cash it, then leave a lot of us in the dark

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
796 Posts
I think your fight is with your dealer per se, and not Dodge. Is your money refundable? If so you may want to try another dealer. I only have a Von but I know I didn't make the first allocation.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
287 Posts
revy; been awhile..........what's going on with the VIN#?
Boy your patient.....
I have no answer... No VIN# No Car.. But I here Ford is coming out with a green Mustang the guys at work keep putting pis on my desk....I use to just throw them away... but now I have started looking... But I love my Mopar... Waiting..still WAITING... OMG I want to cry

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,092 Posts
I have no answer... No VIN# No Car.. But I here Ford is coming out with a green Mustang the guys at work keep putting pis on my desk....I use to just throw them away... but now I have started looking... But I love my Mopar... Waiting..still WAITING... OMG I want to cry
Boy, its getting late in the ordering....don't know what to say....
If your set on a HC, dude or someone else can hook you up with this Bob Frederick .... at least talk to the man.
I can't believe Nada since July after cashing your check......
If it wasn't for RS, those of us stuck in the Taylor yard , wouldn't know anything either. Dodge (corporate) sure isn't talking to us.......at least their consistent in poor communication.....

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
287 Posts
yes, but just wait someplace else, I am not mad at the dealer but at dodge... Dodge should have had something in place so that people like me that new I wanted a Hellcat and put down my Money from the get go... got on the list over people walking in the door in Sept 9 and going yes order me one. Truly Dodge has to take some responsibility. Not everyone lives where a dealer can reach the you have to sell this and that to sell the next car. Dodge should have thought of the customer on this one.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,829 Posts
Boy, its getting late in the ordering....don't know what to say....
If your set on a HC, dude or someone else can hook you up with this Bob Frederick .... at least talk to the man.
I can't believe Nada since July after cashing your check......
If it wasn't for RS, those of us stuck in the Taylor yard , wouldn't know anything either. Dodge (corporate) sure isn't talking to us.......at least their consistent in poor communication.....[/QUOTE]

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,829 Posts
yes, but just wait someplace else, I am not mad at the dealer but at dodge... Dodge should have had something in place so that people like me that new I wanted a Hellcat and put down my Money from the get go... got on the list over people walking in the door in Sept 9 and going yes order me one. Truly Dodge has to take some responsibility. Not everyone lives where a dealer can reach the you have to sell this and that to sell the next car. Dodge should have thought of the customer on this one.
Exactly!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.