SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

shipping HOW???

1980 Views 8 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  hellcat1
I am still curious on how they are going to ship the hellcats…..do you think they are going to ship them by rail and then by vehicle hauler just like every other challenger???? Or are they going to ship these like the vipers on reliable transportation???
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
13,620 Posts
I am still curious on how they are going to ship the hellcats…..do you think they are going to ship them by rail and then by vehicle hauler just like every other challenger???? Or are they going to ship these like the vipers on reliable transportation???
Mine was scheduled for rail, but everything was delayed so I am not sure that is a confident answer now..

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
608 Posts
Usually always rail then truck.... They don't job out shipping to private companies they have strong unions up in Brampton.

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,533 Posts
Check your POC. If the order shows under "Options", 142 "Zone 42 - Detroit", it will not see a rail car. It will go directly onto a truck for delivery to your dealer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.