SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
382 Posts
Does your storage facility involve ramps? :)

If you do a quick search you will find a thread where someone researched the part numbers and how to order them. I kept my originals, but I remember seeing the thread.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No ramps just love the look of everything thing still on my car. I still have the seats and steering wheel wrapped.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
382 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Do you plan to drive the car or just collect and store for the future?

What color did you order?

·
☆★✪ The Watcher ✪★☆
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,337 Posts
i wish mine came with these.. people are leaving the yellow ones on from factory and i think they accent nicely.. i have heard there are carbon fiber ones though.. so i guess it is a 2016 model thing? again.. wish i had some.. i saw a plum crazy with them left on and i wanted to hump the car it was so sexy.. ;)

·
Yep, its got a HEMI
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,769 Posts
I was in AZ when the car came in and it was washed and prepped, here is a photo from my salesman
IMG_0631.JPG

·
Texas President
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,600 Posts
Your salesman sold them!! Might be some in the for sale section of the forum or eBay!!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,463 Posts
Has anyone tried to paint theirs? I think the yellow is a nice accent for some of the vehicle colors, but not mine (bright white). Would like to have mine painted to match the black splitter, but plastic can be kind of funny about painting if not prepped correctly. Let me know if anyone has dabbled with this endeavor.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,292 Posts
Has anyone tried to paint theirs? I think the yellow is a nice accent for some of the vehicle colors, but not mine (bright white). Would like to have mine painted to match the black splitter, but plastic can be kind of funny about painting if not prepped correctly. Let me know if anyone has dabbled with this endeavor.
One of the members, forget which one, plastic-dipped theirs red to match the calipers. Looked pretty good from a distance, not sure how good they looked up close???

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,292 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
689 Posts
get the zl1 splitter guards, and put the little plastic things in a box.. leaving em on looks kinda........

·
Registered
In The Market
3,418 Posts
No ramps just love the look of everything thing still on my car. I still have the seats and steering wheel wrapped.
Just something to think about.....I road tripped back to my house from Texas 1400 miles after I purchased my car. I insisted the dealer leave those yellow protectors on..........in case I scraped the ground or a curb.

Well, they left witness marks on my air dam after I removed them. If it is clean and dry you can easily see where they were. If I dress it then it is not so easy to see.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts