SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To my knowledge, this is the only color Dodge tried that didn't sell well. Only offered as an option back in 2010 when the model year was about to end. A limited number of SRT8's 400 and I read somewhere 900 RT Classics were manufactured in this one off-color. Even in those limited numbers, Dodge had a hard time selling them. A lot has changed for the better concerning the Dodge Challenger, a displacement increase to 6.4, GT model, Demon, Hellcat, Redeye Hellcat. So my question is, has the climate changed in the interim? Would you consider purchasing a Furious Fushia colored Hellcat Redeye or non-Redeye? Should Dodge even attempt to do this or not? Personally I'm on the fence here regarding this subject. Maybe if and only if they only did fewer then a 100 or so it might work. Any thoughts either way? Thanks!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
215 Posts
I will reply as I am practicing my "shelter in place" and really doing not much else ----- so my reply would be no and no.
And for the record should anyone care, I am doing a very poor job working on my shelter in place. Guess I need more practice ----

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,736 Posts
If you know anything about me you would know I wold Love to have a Furious Fuchsia Charger......Red Eye.
I own 2 FF SRT 8 Challengers My daughter Kate races 1 with a Pro charger build by HHP. We also daily drive it. To this day there are so many people who compliment the color.
And the other one is an all out built race car. With the passing of my husband @Top Cat that build is on hold.

Linda :)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Absolutely not.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
936 Posts
Aside from sublime, FF is probably one of the biggest impact colors these cars ever came with. It stands out, no getting around it. I'd rock it in a Redeye....I'm confident in my masculinity...:geek:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
348 Posts
GreenGo and Indigo is right up there for high impact colors, they’re eye burning!

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,736 Posts
LOL Have you all seen @Himmelkat 's Fabulous Avatar color:LOL:

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,736 Posts

Furious Fuchsia is an Awesome Color. Back in our T&T days people at the track would see me drive in with my Red Hellcat Charger and Kate with her FF Challenger and watched where we would go.....leading them right to @Top Cat!
We had a Popular HHP Pit of Cool Cars.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,736 Posts
"Victory. No one cares if you have a checkered past if you have a checkered flag."
LOL Maybe you should change your Avatar for a 3rd time and use

·
BMF
4,224 Posts
Dodge lost money on those
They sat on lots deeply discounted and still didn’t sell
It could be a sold order color only?
Not a popular color at all

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,736 Posts
Well I spoke to Ralph Gilles at the New York Demon reveal and had I wanted a Furious Fuchsia he said he could make it happen!
I think about that often, but I just couldn't add another Hemi to what I had to take care of.

There is never a Time when we are on the Track that Kate and I don't get compliments on the 2010 SRT8 Challenger in Furious Fuchsia. I just think there are too many Garage Queens.
When my husband John was building my FF to race a 10.0 with a 440 Al Engine and a Kenne Bell 3.6 and went to a 4.2 people thought he was crazy doing this to a numbered car.

See it's Furious Fuchsia A Fasssst Fun Color and John/ @Top Cat loved building my car for me.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,736 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts