SRT Hellcat Forum banner

41 - 60 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
15 Posts
2016... Barton shifter, custom graphics/hydro dipped engine bay, Dusterhoff Stage II package, pinned crank, WB2 Replica wheels, mid mufflers removed, a few other small details... last dyno showed 759 HP / 689 TQ to the wheels.

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
31 Posts
Post your favorite pic of your ride and tell us something about her/him. Year, model, name, mods, ect?

Michael Alexander II. Broken Arrow, Ok.
This is "BEAST." He's a 15' Phantom Blk Pearl Challenger with 25k Miles.
MODS
• JLT 3.0 Catch can
• ATI 10% Lower Pulley
• METCO 2.65 Upper
• METCO Idler/Bracket
• GATES HD Belt
• Thermostat 160°
• DSS Driveshaft newest version
• Tapped Performance Dual 295 Pump fuel system
• ID1300 Injectors
• P4mance DIRS Diff Brace
• Pinned Crank
• LMI
• Barton shifter
• 305 Nitto 555RII
• Diablosport Trinitiy2 Plat
View attachment 568760
Post your favorite pic of your ride and tell us something about her/him. Year, model, name, mods, ect?

MODS
• JLT 3.0 Catch can
• ATI 10% Lower Pulley
• METCO 2.65 Upper
• METCO Idler/Bracket
• GATES HD Belt
• Thermostat 160°
• ID1300 Injectors
• Pinned Crank
• LMI
• Barton shifter
• 305 Nitto 555RII
View attachment 568760
2019 Redeye
Dirs Diff Brace
Strut Tower Brace
Triumph Custom Wheels
Michelin 315 30/15 Pilot Super Sport Cup2
Amazing track presence

Attachments

·
Registered
2020 Dodge Challenger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
94 Posts
Reactions: BrakeFade

·
Registered
1 Posts

MODS
• JLT 3.0 Catch can
• ATI 10% Lower Pulley
• METCO 2.65 Upper
• METCO Idler/Bracket
• GATES HD Belt
• Thermostat 160°
• ID1300 Injectors
• Pinned Crank
• LMI
• Barton shifter
• 305 Nitto 555RII
View attachment 568760

·
Premium Member
2019 Redeye
73 Posts
Way to much to list.
Does my heart good to see all this iron in a bunch of configurations. Great looking stuff guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
61 Posts
Sorry brother, I just had to.
I have three 500s currently and would have bought a new one if three dealers didn't give me the runaround. I ended up with the cat and am very happy I did.
Me to. $40k ADM...pffft. Then said $30k for a 350 I’m like y’a, check y’a later.

·
Registered
2021 Charger Hellcat Redeye Widebody
334 Posts

2021 Charger Hellcat Redeye. Smoke Show with Demonic Red leather, carbon black stripes, carbon black lightweight wheels, red calipers, NAV and cargo net. Awesome ride! Ordered it back in October and it took about three months...picked it up about three weeks ago. Feel very fortunate to have been able to acquire one.

·
Registered
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
9,303 Posts
Your Car looks so dope , I just noticed they didn’t put SRT on the brake calipers like on the charger or Durango? Or am I blind lol
2021 is the first yr of SRT being on the calipers. I prefer the BREMBO.

Reactions: OldMoparGuy

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
1,232 Posts
Sorry brother, I just had to.
I have three 500s currently and would have bought a new one if three dealers didn't give me the runaround. I ended up with the cat and am very happy I did.
LOL, no worries! It’s all good!
Honestly, I didn’t think I was going to get a ‘20 GT500 due to the ADM. I contacted dealers coast to coast and everyone of them had at least a $5k markup. Then one day, a gt500 forum member got me in contact with a dealer willing to sell me their allotment at msrp. So I ordered it, flew out to AK a few months later, and drove it back to TX. Never paid msrp for a vehicle until this one, but it’s better than paying any ADM I guess. Funny thing is I had a dealer email me a month later they would sell at msrp. Too late now partner, ha!

·
Registered
2021 Charger Redeye
95 Posts
2021 is the first yr of SRT being on the calipers. I prefer the BREMBO.
Yes I knew that 2021 is the first year but the superstock was just introduced at the same time the redeye charger and Durango hellcat were introduced I thought it was considered a 2021 how many superstocks did they build in 2020 , it couldn’t of been too many of it was just introduced in 2020 ? Is the super stock limited

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes I knew that 2021 is the first year but the superstock was just introduced at the same time the redeye charger and Durango hellcat were introduced I thought it was considered a 2021 how many superstocks did they build in 2020 , it couldn’t of been too many of it was just introduced in 2020 ? Is the super stock limited
192 super stocks were built in 2020. It was limited production for that year, but should still be produced going forward.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Reactions: BrakeFade
41 - 60 of 103 Posts