SRT Hellcat Forum banner

61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Way to much to list.
Does my heart good to see all this iron in a bunch of configurations. Great looking stuff guys.
That's a mean ride you got there! Lovn that hood man!💪🤙👊

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Great thread. Some kick ass cats in here.

My girl is mostly stock. Picked her up with 400 miles in October 2020. About 3,500 on the odomoter now.

2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat, Phantom Black, 6 Speed Manual, 3.70 Rear, UPR Catch Can, Barton Short Shifter, Premium Laguna Black Leather SRT Seats, Red Belts, Nitto G2's 275-40-20 front's, 295-35-20 rear's.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
420 Posts

mods in my signature...

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Reactions: thedynoguy

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
Post your favorite pic of your ride and tell us something about her/him. Year, model, name, mods, ect?

Michael Alexander II. Broken Arrow, Ok.
This is "BEAST." He's a 15' Phantom Blk Pearl Challenger with 25k Miles.
MODS
• JLT 3.0 Catch can
• ATI 10% Lower Pulley
• METCO 2.65 Upper
• METCO Idler/Bracket
• GATES HD Belt
• Thermostat 160°
• DSS Driveshaft newest version
• Tapped Performance Dual 295 Pump fuel system
• ID1300 Injectors
• P4mance DIRS Diff Brace
• Pinned Crank
• LMI
• Barton shifter
• 305 Nitto 555RII
• Diablosport Trinitiy2 Plat
View attachment 568760
Really sweet lookin ride.
Nice mod list. I cant wrap my head around the mod list yet. Mine is an absolute beast with the 6 speed stock! 1st through 3rd is a smoke show. I do not need any more yet.
Love the Phantom Black......
Are they 9.5" rims on all 4's?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
420 Posts
Nice mod list. I cant wrap my head around the mod list yet. Mine is an absolute beast with the 6 speed stock! 1st through 3rd is a smoke show. I do not need any more yet.
the wheels are custom made by Triumph Performance Wheels, 20x9.5 front and 20x10.5 rear. The wrap is 3M ultra black matte. The car was born white. I've taken some shots for adding the weight for the stereo install. I never track my car, street race, etc, so the marginal performance difference is not an issue with me. Now, cruising down the interstate with the tunes blasting, I'm all about that.

Reactions: hansman

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
the wheels are custom made by Triumph Performance Wheels, 20x9.5 front and 20x10.5 rear. The wrap is 3M ultra black matte. The car was born white. I've taken some shots for adding the weight for the stereo install. I never track my car, street race, etc, so the marginal performance difference is not an issue with me. Now, cruising down the interstate with the tunes blasting, I'm all about that.
I hear you there. Would NEVER track my girl.
Thats what I am all about just cruising. The wheels are saved in my bookmarks as we all know these need wider rear tires as in 4" inches wider each

·
Premium Member
185 Posts
2016... Barton shifter, custom graphics/hydro dipped engine bay, Dusterhoff Stage II package, pinned crank, WB2 Replica wheels, mid mufflers removed, a few other small details... last dyno showed 759 HP / 689 TQ to the wheels.

View attachment 568892
Nice lookin Cat. 759 hp, you running a factory clutch?

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
61 Posts
Yes I knew that 2021 is the first year but the superstock was just introduced at the same time the redeye charger and Durango hellcat were introduced I thought it was considered a 2021 how many superstocks did they build in 2020 , it couldn’t of been too many of it was just introduced in 2020 ? Is the super stock limited
I don’t know exact number of SS but when I went to order my Hellcat Durango the GM told me he was allocated 3 HC Durango but only 1 SS.

·
Registered
84 Posts
They should be all nicknamed guzzler, but that's OK, at least till Biden chokes us out! I'll never sell my HC due to gas prices or any other reason really, unless to get a newer one.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
15 Posts
Nice lookin Cat. 759 hp, you running a factory clutch?
Thank you... Yes. stock clutch... I don't track the car, just some random burnouts... lol.. its mostly a spirited back roads weekend cruiser ...

·
Registered
2016 Hellcat Challenger manual, 2018 Challenger Scatpack A8 white, 2018 Scapack M6 Indigo Blue
28 Posts
2019 Redeye
Dirs Diff Brace
Strut Tower Brace
Triumph Custom Wheels
Michelin 315 30/15 Pilot Super Sport Cup2
Amazing track presence
Wow....you got the guitar package!!!! Sweet ride bro......

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Reactions: thedynoguy

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #77

·
Registered
2021 Charger Redeye
122 Posts
View attachment 568929

2021 Charger Hellcat Redeye. Smoke Show with Demonic Red leather, carbon black stripes, carbon black lightweight wheels, red calipers, NAV and cargo net. Awesome ride! Ordered it back in October and it took about three months...picked it up about three weeks ago. Feel very fortunate to have been able to acquire one.
Dude that color looks really sweet
View attachment 568929

2021 Charger Hellcat Redeye. Smoke Show with Demonic Red leather, carbon black stripes, carbon black lightweight wheels, red calipers, NAV and cargo net. Awesome ride! Ordered it back in October and it took about three months...picked it up about three weeks ago. Feel very fortunate to have been able to acquire one.
That color does look sick my brother has the destroyer grey on his Durango hellcat coming i don’t think there is a smoke show on the Durango was there? I think that color looks sweet tho better than the destroyer grey I haven’t seen one in person yet tho either way it’s a badass car 🤙🏻

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Mahalos man🤙👊! In that pic yes. I have OEM brass monkeys front and 20×10.5 with 305 RRRII on the rear now.

61 - 80 of 103 Posts