SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have my 4th Michael Irvine print on its way ("Right on Spaulding") and I am looking at locations to hang it. My current pictures are in my meeting room at work, giving my staff the pleasure to see my passion for the Challenger!
  • Helluva Mirage
  • They came with the farm too
  • They came with the farm free
BTW would love to get hold of "They came with the farm" if anyone selling it.

Where do you keep yours?

IMG_3285.JPG

IMG_3286.JPG

IMG_3287.JPG

·
Registered
514 Posts
That beats those inspirational pictures in our office. You give me a great idea. I'll go on a stealth mission one night and change all of them with great pictures of the Hellcats on this forum. There is defiantly quality artistic photos on here from you guys that are worthy of adornment.

Stealth Mission:
upload_2016-10-16_12-1-25.png

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Man, I certainly was trying to find the correlation between Michael Irvine the football player and pictures....

He's got some great art, I've not personally gotten any of it yet though. I'm a Dale Klee fan, he's a heck of an artist too.

I just lack interior wall space for both haha

·
Registered
484 Posts
I have 8 of his large gallery edition canvas prints.
All numbered the same out of 50 total. Impressive detail.
Here are 3 of them

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
Another.

Attachments

·
Registered
484 Posts
I bought the 3 farm prints in 2012. They were on display at a huge auto show. It was the last same number prints available for purchase. The wife saw them and said that we need them. I said no...she said yes... I am glad I listened to her.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought the 3 farm prints in 2012. They were on display at a huge auto show. It was the last same number prints available for purchase. The wife saw them and said that we need them. I said no...she said yes... I am glad I listened to her.
You are very lucky to have a "Yes" wife, I have a "No" wife!!

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Never even heard of this guy, but stuff looks pretty nice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts