SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, try not to flame me too much. I found these on e-bay and I like that it says SRT in the skirts but not sure if they are any good. Has anybody used these before? Are they worth anything?

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
815 Posts
I don’t like that it says srt on the side lol. But that’s a good price for side skirts for a Widebody. I’ll be watching as eventually, whenever they decide to build my new car, I will be getting some.

Reactions: WVHEMIS

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm just wanting them to help the rock guards to keep stuff off of my rear fenders. The rock guards help but still get some back there. They do have PPF so the pain is OK but it is leaving little divits. I was also looking at VICRES and NINTE

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Which one's have you guys tried that you like? How did you install them? Did you use self tapping metal screws? I've seen some people put toggle bolts on theirs but if you unscrew them at some point aren't they stuck in there? I guess you would have to remove the rocker panels

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
11,445 Posts
Reactions: Badkat

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
815 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 Challenger Hellcat Redeye Wide Body
11,445 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
815 Posts
I should have been more specific. Does not fit Widebody which is what I and I believe the OP are looking for input on.
Automotive parking light Car Automotive lighting Product Motor vehicle

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Redeye
815 Posts
In addition on ZL1 addons website it’s more current and says doesn’t fit 20-21 WB so I’d imagine it won’t fit 22 either 😞

1 - 18 of 18 Posts