SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone knows how to remove the sidemarkers, please let me know. Completely different design for the 2015 models and its driving me nuts that I can't figure it out. It feels like maybe they're bolted in and l tried to get in there blindly after peeling back part of the rear wheel well with an Allen key but no luck.

One would think they must be able to be removed otherwise you would need a new bumper if something happened to one of the markers. Hopefully you
don't have to remove the bumper to get them off.

Could really use a service manual or someone with access to look up the steps. :)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
974 Posts
2014 are like this. I suspect the 2015s are similar.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your challenger or charger
Charger. Challenger easily pops out from behind and already did that when I tinted those lenses. Trying to figure out the new layout on 2015 as it does NOT just pop out.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2014 are like this. I suspect the 2015s are similar.
Yes that works for 2014 Challenger and older. 2015 Challenger is slightly different and doing it that way can break a plastic clip. 2015 Charger is what I need and it is different than prior Chargers too, due to the redesign. Just look at a 2015 Charger picture and you can see the new design front and back.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is a T25 Torx. Still a nightmare to get out but I verified it can be done.. loosened both bolts a bit to make sure it moved. I'll tackle actually taking them off to tint the markers at some later point. Thanks again DrBuick!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.