SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got lucky I guess....since nobody else wanted it.

Reactions: jakelind707

·
Registered
2017 Challenger HC 6M
152 Posts
Congrats!!! The class of early 2021 searchers is coming to fruition! Got my 2017 likely coming home next week; ruby red suede interior as well.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats!!! The class of early 2021 searchers is coming to fruition! Got my 2017 likely coming home next week; ruby red suede interior as well.
How about a photo of that 02 GTS?

Reactions: GOMER

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
2017 Challenger HC 6M
152 Posts
Love that color and wheel set up. The paint looks new from the factory. I really wish I'd purchased a stripe car. I love my black GTS, and with the addition of my Hellcat, I'm 0-4 for striped cars.
Pics? I love all Vipers! My incoming Hellcat is not stripped, but I may add some vinyl stripes.
Edit..saw you posted. Awesome!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,028 Posts
Redline red is my favorite color option they've offered. What a badass combo. Congrats man!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pics? I love all Vipers! My incoming Hellcat is not stripped, but I may add some vinyl stripes.
Edit..saw you posted. Awesome!
Any Hellcat photos yet?

·
Registered
2017 Challenger HC 6M
152 Posts
Any Hellcat photos yet?
Sure, here’s a couple from Friday. Not digging the brass monkeys on DG. Plus, the dealer put brand spanking new tires on these...of the most shittiest no name A/S tire out there.

Looking at Demon replicas now and trying to figure out which tire to get. I love my Toyo R888s on the Viper, but still trying to figure out sizing.

·
Registered
2016 Bright White Challenger
857 Posts
Sure, here’s a couple from Friday. Not digging the brass monkeys on DG. Plus, the dealer put brand spanking new tires on these...of the most shittiest no name A/S tire out there.

Looking at Demon replicas now and trying to figure out which tire to get. I love my Toyo R888s on the Viper, but still trying to figure out sizing.

View attachment 569908 View attachment 569909 View attachment 569910
Do yourself a favor and keep the brass monkeys. don't sell and definitely dont powdercoat them. Find a set of black reps and get 10.5 or 11 in the rear. theyll be crazy rare one day. As for tires I see you're in a stick car like me, I went roll racing last night in 25degree weather and did 3 30 rolls without a single spin; Michelin ps4 in a 305 work very well.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I love the destroyer Gray. It's my favorite color. Mine is a charcoal with black/red interior M6. I have ran both Nitto 555R and MT ET Streets. They both work well for traction but still spin. Not Sur ehow anyone could be using MPS's and not spin...

·
Registered
127 Posts
welcome welcome welcome...good score! I got my 16 6M over the winter w 4700 miles. loving every bit of it..5 must haves tho:
1- Barton short throw shifter
2- Power stop brake pads
3-10.5 replica rear wheels with drag radials
4- CAI, does nothing for performance but the SC sounds 10x louder
5- Replace the mid mufflers with Vibrant 1794's (amazon)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts