SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
948 Posts
I actually find it not funny that this American car built with Mexican motor and assembled in Canada with Chinese parts. If any of you watch the documentary "inequality for all" it will help you understand the shrinking of the middle class. Poor people not buying this car and maybe some rich.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
You will need both part numbers. The stem nut is not included.
Nut #56053037-AB 3.38 ea.
Sensor #56029400-AE 69.63 ea

Other part numbers,

Hellcat wheel #5LD38VXW-AB $1065.00 They can be bought for $1000.00 if your dealer treats you right!
SRT center caps #5QW99RXF-AA $18.75

FYI, It appears that Centerline is the manufacture for the Hellcat wheels..
When I ordered the center caps they where sent in the Centerline packaging.
Does anyone know a contact at Centerline and see if they would make us a wider matching aftermarket wheel?
Appreciate the info on Hellcat wheels, TPMS, valve stem, etc... but I think you wanted to post this in another thread as this is about door sill guards. :D

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
I want one that says HELLCAT! Doesn't say challenger anywhere else on the beast. However protecting the paint is the main goal.
Agree, I had these on my 2010 but have held off on buying again since I want something clean with an SRT and Hellcat logo, preferably.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,536 Posts
I saw that. Fat fingers and slow computer makes for some interesting post.
If you let me know the thread you intended on posting that to, I'll move the post.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.