SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 M6 HC
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
One thing is for sure, the configuration on dodge when building the car is a poor example of what the stripe color looks like. I was thinking mine would be brighter. I actually like the darker look of the stripe.
Good info, thanks!

·
Registered
‘16 Challenger w a shaker scoop where the blower should be : )
87 Posts
imo you have the right idea w NO FLARES

I would stick to the simple concept…

Why you gonna complicate a clean standard body Challenger with stripes?

Less is more : )

Wish there was a way to remove my shaker stripes!

#Jealous

·
Premium Member
2020 M6 HC
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
imo you have the right idea w NO FLARES
I would stick to the simple concept…
Why you gonna complicate a clean standard body Challenger with stripes?
Less is more : )
Wish there was a way to remove my shaker stripes!
#Jealous
I agree, I love purity, but this is likely my last special order car. I'm keeping the white M6 (can't get much more pure than that) but this will be my slut which is why I'm thinkin'... Thanks!

·
Registered
2019 Charger Scat Pack Plus
91 Posts
Sinnamon Stick in person is an amazing color especially when the sun hits it. Stripes though im not a fan of on the 2019 and up challenger hellcats I think the stripes look weird with the dual snorkel hood. on the charger they look alright the stripes since it is blended with the hood scoops. Just my 2 cents tho do whatever you makes you happy when you look at the car :)

·
Registered
479 Posts
I’m looking at ordering a Challenger NBRE very soon and decided on Sinamon Stick. I have always preferred stealth colors, but I decided to just do it loud this one time.

Since I am going loud, I am considering stripes but I have never seen a Sinamon with stripes in person. TOPDAWG was kind enough to send to me a bunch great photos of his Sinamon SS with Carbon stripes, looks great. I am also considering Gunmetal stripes but I can only find generic photos on the web.

I am hoping that Sinamon owners could post photos of their HC’s with and without stripes. Opinions are welcome from all HC owners!

One thought is I can always get repro stripes installed later. Plus the color selection is better.

Also, are there any maintenance issues with stripes?

Thanks!
The black carbon fiber stripes look good on ANY color, right? Love them, love the texture and perfect width.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT 392
7,542 Posts
Is that Carbon Fiber?
This shows the pattern of the factory carbon stripes on the old hood, I'm assuming with the new hood it's the same in the way the stripe grain flows to the center.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
59 Posts
No matter what you do it's an awsum color on an awsum car. If it was me I would wait until the newness wears off and you're in a need to do something new, then plan out your stripes

21 - 40 of 63 Posts