SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Sinamon Stick – Stripes or Not???

11K views 62 replies 22 participants last post by  DH69 
#1 · (Edited)
I’m looking at ordering a Challenger NBRE very soon and decided on Sinamon Stick. I have always preferred stealth colors, but I decided to just do it loud this one time.

Since I am going loud, I am considering stripes but I have never seen a Sinamon with stripes in person. TOPDAWG was kind enough to send to me a bunch great photos of his Sinamon SS with Carbon stripes, looks great. I am also considering Gunmetal stripes but I can only find generic photos on the web.

I am hoping that Sinamon owners could post photos of their HC’s with and without stripes. Opinions are welcome from all HC owners!

One thought is I can always get repro stripes installed later. Plus the color selection is better.

Also, are there any maintenance issues with stripes?

Thanks!

#12 ·
Here is a pic without. I was on the fence too. Went without…but if I did I would have went with carbon. Something else to consider is factory hood pins. I think the carbon with black hood pins looks mean - I regret not doing the hood pins (can always add later).
Wheel Tire Cloud Car Vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Window

Reactions: 2ndAmend
#15 ·
Here is a pic without. I was on the fence too. Went without…but if I did I would have went with carbon. Something else to consider is factory hood pins. I think the carbon with black hood pins looks mean - I regret not doing the hood pins (can always add later).
It looks great w/o stripes, thanks for the pics. Since the old days I liked hood pins but as an adult I realized they were kinda stupid. But now that I am old, I am looking at things differently so maybe pins are in! I'm 16 again, but this time I am not broke!

#16 ·
Dodge.com is still showing 2021 and Carbon Fiber does not appear as an option. (The don't show hood pins either.) I was hoping to hold off on ordering until they posted all the ordering and option info. You have me thinking maybe go w/o stripes and add Carbon Fiber after. Thanks!

#18 ·
The only thing to consider on timing for stripes is if you prefer to PPF the car. There are a lot of thoughts on over, under, around, etc. But if PPF is something you want to do (and ceramic - must put stripes down first) - keep that in mind. Either way - your going to be happy - great car and awesome color!

Reactions: 2ndAmend
#22 ·
imo you have the right idea w NO FLARES

I would stick to the simple concept…

Why you gonna complicate a clean standard body Challenger with stripes?

Less is more : )

Wish there was a way to remove my shaker stripes!

#Jealous

#23 ·
imo you have the right idea w NO FLARES
I would stick to the simple concept…
Why you gonna complicate a clean standard body Challenger with stripes?
Less is more : )
Wish there was a way to remove my shaker stripes!
#Jealous
I agree, I love purity, but this is likely my last special order car. I'm keeping the white M6 (can't get much more pure than that) but this will be my slut which is why I'm thinkin'... Thanks!

#24 ·
Sinnamon Stick in person is an amazing color especially when the sun hits it. Stripes though im not a fan of on the 2019 and up challenger hellcats I think the stripes look weird with the dual snorkel hood. on the charger they look alright the stripes since it is blended with the hood scoops. Just my 2 cents tho do whatever you makes you happy when you look at the car :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.