SRT Hellcat Forum banner

Slowly punching the beast mode Hellcat video

1416 5
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Dang that exhaust is loud, did you just change the oil?:D

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Mitsubishi in front of me started to race off on his own when I stopped the video then I stopped by a Krogers and bought some fruits and check my lotto ticket. When I came out I turned my car on as some guy was walking right behind my hellcat and he got scared and startled and turned around and was like WTF look on his face lmao

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Well the video goes off when entering highway and good to know the gravel truck didn't take you out. BTW what's with all the stickers on the windshield? Poor man's tinting?:D

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well the video goes off when entering highway and good to know the gravel truck didn't take you out. BTW what's with all the stickers on the windshield? Poor man's tinting?:D
Lol thanks well that's registration, state inspection, oil change, MoparEVTS sticker. I'll probably remove the Mopar one later but never know when it may come in handy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.