SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Small Things You Wish...the Challenger Hellcat had...

An actual Parking Brake lever.

I hate the foot parking brake.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Memory seats.
A side mirror that lowers when you put it in reverse (BMW) so you don't rub your pas side tires.

Reactions: hellcat1

· Registered
Challenger SRT 392
338 Posts
Really? Our 2015 GC Overland still has a pedal, i knew I should have spent less cash and got the little unit.
I have a 2015 Cherokee Limited. My buddy has the 2014 Cherokee TrailHawk and they both have the emergency brake switch. It's located towards the rear of the center console. You pull it up to engage the brake and push down to dis-engage. There's also a setting to have the emergency brake dis-engage automatically when your put the jeep into drive or reverse. Just an FYI. :)

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,854 Posts
Soon enough, it'll be just a switch.
Those are fun at a good speed goes to full ABS stop on an Audi. Seat belts on no drinks:D

· HCC New Jersey State President
Challenger SRT Hellcat
895 Posts
Small Things You Wish...the Challenger Hellcat had...

An actual Parking Brake lever.

I hate the foot parking brake.
I don't have a m6 yet but I'm not happy it's a foot brake either,never had a stick without a hand brake (stupid) dodge

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
323 Posts
Memory seats.
A side mirror that lowers when you put it in reverse (BMW) so you don't rub your pas side tires.
My Hellcat has memory seats and a setting in Uconnect to lower the side mirrors in reverse. Does the Challenger not have that??? :confused:

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
283 Posts
To get the machine guns you have to call the special FCA weapons division at 1-800-pew-pew-pew.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,662 Posts
.............. i knew I should have spent less cash and got the little unit.
Never thought I'd hear anyone make that statement !!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,695 Posts
I never thought twice about the foot brake. I have a standard trans, so I already have to be willing to use my left foot, to operate the vehicle. Never imagined that it wasn't preferable, having it down in the footwell, compared to some lever that would likely reduce console space or eliminate a cup holder or some similar sacrifice! Why do some folks not want it down there where it's out of the way?
On the other hand, I would like a heads-up display. And maybe if UConnect stored the max hp and torque numbers, along with the max speed and so on, as who can see what output the engine has when you're focusing on the road at full throttle?!?

Reactions: hellcat1

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
421 Posts
I never thought twice about the foot brake. I have a standard trans, so I already have to be willing to use my left foot, to operate the vehicle. Never imagined that it wasn't preferable, having it down in the footwell, compared to some lever that would likely reduce console space or eliminate a cup holder or some similar sacrifice! Why do some folks not want it down there where it's out of the way?
On the other hand, I would like a heads-up display. And maybe if UConnect stored the max hp and torque numbers, along with the max speed and so on, as who can see what output the engine has when you're focusing on the road at full throttle?!?
I never thought about this stuff but now I want it all ......... thanks a lot pal, I was in a happy world

· HCC New Jersey State President
Challenger SRT Hellcat
895 Posts
Do not have a cat yet but never had a foot brake on a manual before I'm a male don't like change
Ron

· Tri-State Overlord
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,274 Posts
tbh the fact the charger has the setting to lower the mirrors in reverse but the challenger doesn't is the most backwards ass shit in the world, they are literally the same car.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.