SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the hellcat I'm working on has the silver grill, fender and trunk emblems.

wondering if any ever came with the "smoked" or "blackout" type finish?

car is black so the silver really stands out... rather have something more "covert"

wanted to try and get factory mopar emblems.

if anyone has any part numbers or what option package to look for, or can recommend a good vendor to get these from, id appreciate it. looked on ebay, google, etc. and managed to find this one...

6846-6561-AA

im not sure how to locate the fender emblems, and 2 trunk emblems.

also, can anyone recommend a good website/store that has a good selection/pricing on hellcat parts?
kind of like brothers performance had a lot of mustang specific parts..

thanks for any help

·
Registered
159 Posts
68466561AA

I bought this (from 2019 Octane edition) - note that the mount DOES NOT fit 2020's without modification.

I ended up pulling my front bumper off (not terribly difficult) and doing some cutting / grinding with my dremel to make it work - you can't see that I did any cutting etc once it's installed, and for me, I like that it doesn't stick out.

Basically did the bare minimum to get the mount that comes with it fit into the honeycomb design on the 2020, clipped it on and for extra peace of mind I siliconed all of the attach points and put a little bit on the honeycomb/mount surface meet up points

Seems someone is painting the OEM emblems black..i'm not sure if there is OEM parts for those (I think there is)

I got myself black side fender emblems also (off eBay) - they are plastic but the same size as OEM with 3m tape on them.

I debadged my entire rear - I think it looks better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts