SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Poking around in the R&D department, saw these 1-7/8" Long Tube Headers and Mid-Pipes that had just come off a Yellow Jacket 392 being used for development.

304SS, 1-7/8" Primaries and 3" Collectors, these Long Tube Headers made great power on the dyno, adding 19HP at 5600RPM (15HP peak) and sound fantastic.

**These are rough prototype pieces used in fabrication, not the final product**

Look for more information soon!

· Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Poking around in the R&D department, saw these 1-7/8" Long Tube Headers and Mid-Pipes that had just come off a Yellow Jacket 392 being used for development.

304SS, 1-7/8" Primaries and 3" Collectors, these Long Tube Headers made great power on the dyno, adding 19HP at 5600RPM (15HP peak) and sound fantastic.

Cool! Where's the hellcat headers? :D

· Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
278 Posts

Did the same guy bend the emt on the wall?o_O

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
We don't currently use headers correct ? Shortie exhaust manifolds I thought. Can we gain power from long tubes?
Yes, the exhaust manifolds aren't even "shorties", they are just dumping out to the stock midpipes. We have existing shorty headers now for the SRT8's, but these are the long tube variety with larger primaries, almost equal length tubing and larger collectors passing through to a larger mid-pipe setup. Should be available with and without cats.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
370 Posts
Yes, the exhaust manifolds aren't even "shorties", they are just dumping out to the stock midpipes. We have existing shorty headers now for the SRT8's, but these are the long tube variety with larger primaries, almost equal length tubing and larger collectors passing through to a larger mid-pipe setup. Should be available with and without cats.
I have a Hellcat though...

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,649 Posts
Cool! Where's the hellcat headers? :D
They are SAMe as 6.4 header but just different bends I could get good set from reputable header man but can't tune on hold wit it

Afe I love what you doing for the forum and I'm gonna give you my money for cold air intake but leave our family to give money for headers to arh (Long Island) please kindly ;) let's share the wealth

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Our development has nothing to do with other companies in the industry. We base our development on the market, products are based around what we are core in, and exhaust and headers are all fabricated, tested and manufactured in Southern California. Competition drives the market for a better product for you.

I'm confused by this request.

· Banned
Challenger SRT Hellcat
1,649 Posts
Our development has nothing to do with other companies in the industry. We base our development on the market, products are based around what we are core in, and exhaust and headers are all fabricated, tested and manufactured in Southern California. Competition drives the market for a better product for you.

I'm confused by this request.
Forget it don't worry let me know when I can send my money for intake

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
366 Posts

Is the cold air intake ready for purchase yet or is it still in R&D.. and how do we purchase these items.??

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.