SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded the cat and realized I have a ton of spare tires for this thing LOL. All are 275/40-20 (stock size). Prefer if possible to sell all these local(ish). I live in Columbus Ohio and would be willing to drive an hour or two to meet someone if necessary.

Nexen Winguard Sport 2 tires (4) (winter tires)---These things were BEAST MODE in the snow last year, I was shocked. Only drove on them a couple times they are essentially brand new, but they were fantastic. Have maybe 200 miles on them. $350 for the set.

nexen.jpg

Nitto Drag Radials (2)--Less than 1k miles, never saw a burnout. One does have a plug from a nail, but is otherwise perfect. $300 for the set

nitto.jpg

Stock Pirelli all season tires (i have 3) - $250 for all three

pirelli.jpg

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If your willing to ship, I would be interested in the Nitto’s and possibly the Pirelli’s.
I'd have to look into how shipping works for these, I have to run to UPS in the next couple days, will let you know what I find out.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
175 for 2? I'm up there decently often so could probably meet you at some point in the near future.

Edit: I'll give you all 3 for 200, I should be up that way in the next few weeks I'm guessing., my brother in law lives in Perrysburg, let me know.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'll give you $500 for the Nexen and Pirelli's but I live in Long Island, NY. Can you ship?
Hey, would have to look into what shipping would cost. If you cover shipping I'd do it, just never shipped anything like that before.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Pirellis and Nittos still available, will let them go cheap as I just want them gone at this point, not interested in shipping though so would need to be Central Ohio area

1 - 15 of 15 Posts