SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Charger SRT Hellcat
6,126 Posts
Yup all with POS radiators:mad:

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,869 Posts
im still curious if challenger HC production got cut in 1/2???

when the charger HC's started =do they still have the same # of HC engines to go around, so they put 1/2 in challengers and 1/2 in chargers??..or did they suddenly double the HC engine production..

it just seems strange how ADM's went up and how there still seems to be only 2,000 challenger HC's out there.....seems like that # hasnt changed in 2 months

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Anyone?

I think that it would be enlightening to know how many are being produced daily/weekly and multipy that by the available production months left.

Or...

Since we are now about halfway through the 2015, does anyone know how many have been builts so far?

·
Comfortably Numb
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3,254 Posts
Anyone?

I think that it would be enlightening to know how many are being produced daily/weekly and multipy that by the available production months left.

Or...

Since we are now about halfway through the 2015, does anyone know how many have been builts so far?
almost 2/3rds the way through.. only 5 months remain.. last I saw we were around 3000

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
4,764 Posts
Just wondering if production has increased over prevoius months.
Official number was 3... One Challenger and Two Chargers. Both Chargers are M6 since they ran out of A8's (yes I know!)

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm thinking about getting back in line for next year hopefully that will have plum crazy purple !

In previous years, plum crazy has many times been a mid-year availabilty color, which if this madness continues into next year's model run, you still won't have a car a year from now.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
124 Posts
Hope you are right. Last I figure they were producing an avg of 400/mo. 654 means they have ramped up, but not nearly enough to get me in my comfort zone.
Trying to bottom-line this to evaluate where I go from here,

Most recently issued VINs being scheduled for July. So even assuming an aggressive (speculated) rate of 654 rate, that leaves about 900 VINS left for the rest of model year 2015 (654 in August and about 300 through mid Sept). Also if they modified their allocation to allow each dealer to have one a month, at the 654 a month rate, it would take 5 months (mid Sept) just to get every dealer in North America 1 Hellcat. Does not look good. I know I am not #1 on my dealers list. Feel bad for the guys that ordered in Sept and may miss out.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
There building 25 Hellcats a day roughly.
If it's true that they are in production 6 days a week, that's 600 per month X 5 months (including April). left = 3,000 total left to build. At best.

Looks like no allocation for my dealer this month & if there is still nothing in May or June, it just isn't going to happen this year.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.