SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have read through a ton of threads - lots and lots of fast cars (really fast cars) but who is the fastest?
Stock or modified? What (if you will say) is the secret sauce?
- the Janitor

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,809 Posts
Our dear friend top cat had the fastest cat. Now he is our angel in the sky watching over us.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,809 Posts
Did he pass?
Hope it was nothing untimely :(
He did very recently pass away. He was a tremendous person and was always helping us make our cars faster. A true asset to our forum but more to our family. I have never met him however I will always keep his legacy alive by helping and doing good things for our challenger and charger brothers and sisters.
His foundation of knowledge and true devotion to our community will live on for a long time.
Heroes get remembered and legends never die. Follow a hellcat and you will never go wrong

He would make a great story

Take care sir, it was a pleasure thank you

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
5,057 Posts
Top Cat car is the fastest as Josh nailed a 9.46 pass (few weeks ago, as I recall). Going to be a lot of fun at the modern hemi shoot out in Virginia and at Atco. Team Hellcat would like to crack into the low 9's (below 9.5). There are also other HHP tuned Cats, other than Top Cats car that are running real quick (between 9.56 and 9.8's). Linda cranked out a 9.71 last fall.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
7,809 Posts
Top Cat car is the fastest as Josh nailed a 9.46 pass (few weeks ago, as I recall). Going to be a lot of fun at the modern hemi shoot out in Virginia and at Atco. Team Hellcat would like to crack into the low 9's (below 9.5). There are also other HHP tuned Cats, other than Top Cats car that are running real quick (between 9.56 and 9.8's). Linda cranked out a 9.71 last fall.
Thank you Cole. I was just looking for that. Amen

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,596 Posts
image.jpeg
Very sad indeed. There is a great article about his car and the work HHP did in the March 2016 Hod Rod magazine. I'm a pack rat for car mags and just read it again while on the elliptical today.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
537 Posts
I believe Gray cat, started a thread , listing the fastest cats out there, but I don't know if it has been recently updated.. That list seems to change after every large racing event. List should change Alot, with the cooler weather coming on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts