SRT Hellcat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Absolutely showroom new with only 2,275 miles. Drove regularly just not very far. !00% stock except for PK HR5 rears with Nitto 555r 305 (no fun and not safe to drive without them). Never raced or driven hard. I've never had to even wash it, just detailer and a micro fiber towel. Never leaves the garage during inclement weather. Oil changed, have receipts. Located in south central Ky (Morgantown)
cat 10.jpg
cat 1.jpg
cat 2.jpg
cat 3.jpg
cat 4.jpg
cat 5.jpg
cat 6.jpg
cat 7.jpg
cat 8.jpg
Thanks for looking.

$49,750

Joey 270-999-4573

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the nice words everybody. I might have a little wiggle room on the price, it's already the cheapest low miles Cat I've seen.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. I'm surprised there hasn't been more interest here. I just listed it on some other sites.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Thanks. I'm surprised there hasn't been more interest here. I just listed it on some other sites.
Be patient, right before Christmas not the best time for selling a used performance car, but come January buyers have income tax refund funds and time to treat themselves after treating everyone else over the holidays.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
After a couple of people asked I got a Carfax (no incidents of course). Even with only 2,275mi I don't blame anyone for wanting one.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This Cat needs a good home $49,000.

If for some reason someone didn't want the HR5's and DR's $48,000.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In Ky if I still own the car Jan 1st I owe taxes for the whole year, that's $750. I will subtract that off the price if it sells this year, $47,250.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Good lookin HC and a nice deal.

·
HOTM Winner
3,258 Posts
Your HC looks identical to mine , I think it's my HC twin , I'm 1 of 5 made optioned just like mine & I think 1 did go to Kentucky , mine is the only 1 like mine in Texas , let us know where it goes when you sell it , Hate to see you sell it but GLWS !

·
Registered
7,218 Posts
You guys have to pay taxes every year on your toys??
Connecticut is worse. My 2016 is over $1300 this year. The higher the value the more you pay.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts