SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I nevery unpacked the full crate except to mount a single tire for a spare to use on the 2018 Hotrod Power Tour. This car was one of two on the Power Tour in 2018 that did the entire tour. Never used the tire/wheel either way. However I did not keep the cardboard box the crate came in. Does anyone have any ideas on how to ship the crate and the original Demon tires without it? The tires I took off on delivery again to put on Nitto tires for the Power Tour so I just put them in storage. Hopefully someone will want both at the same time to make room in my garage but I’m not sure how to ship these sorts of things. Anyone?

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,239 Posts
Whete are you shipping from and to?

Linda :)

·
Registered
Demon destroyer gray
121 Posts
Strap it down to a pallet, put cardboard on the corners use bubble wrap on the possible impact areas and ship it freight.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT Hellcat M6
406 Posts
I hate to offload this question to 3rd parties, but for the quickest and most accurate answers contact UPS, FedEx, or DHL, or check their websites. For example, here's the link for UPS:

·
BMF
4,438 Posts
I shipped my extra Demon crate on a Pallet
I coveted it in cardboard

Reactions: GOMER

·
Registered
2020 SRT SUPER STOCK HELLRAISIN
3,681 Posts
I nevery unpacked the full crate except to mount a single tire for a spare to use on the 2018 Hotrod Power Tour. This car was one of two on the Power Tour in 2018 that did the entire tour. Never used the tire/wheel either way. However I did not keep the cardboard box the crate came in. Does anyone have any ideas on how to ship the crate and the original Demon tires without it? The tires I took off on delivery again to put on Nitto tires for the Power Tour so I just put them in storage. Hopefully someone will want both at the same time to make room in my garage but I’m not sure how to ship these sorts of things. Anyone?
I used ratcheting tie downs over wood with soft foam underneath and then wrapped with more foam and then plastic wrap. Zero issues.
1219181502c.jpg
1219181502a.jpg
1220181611_HDR.jpg
1219181501.jpg

·
Super Moderator
Charger SRT Hellcat
7,239 Posts
I am pretty sure you are in Florida
There is a well known Transporter for Hellcat.
I'm standing here with him at Orlando Speed World asking about shipping your Demon crate.
Shipping freight is unbelievable in cost.
Your crate could go along for the a ride depending where its going.
This is why I asked where is it going.
This guy is very trust worthy and has Transported my husbands @Top Cat car to some different races.
Anyway he will be here until 7am tomorrow and can haul your Crate depending where its going.

Linda :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Are you looking to sell your create ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts