1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WILL NOT SEPARATE!!!!!!

FIT CHALLENGER/CHARGER HC’s

These wheels are brand new and never removed from the boxes.

These wheels are made specifically for a non-widebody HellCat. I bought them for my ‘16 Challenger HellCat. I paid a lot of loot for them, and had to wait almost 4 months for them to be built. They are baddass wheels! Pics don’t do them justice. I’m moving onto a new Widebody RedEye so they won’t work. Going to leave it stock

Part# 88B-1806245
- Weld Alumastar Fronts - 18x6 w/2.7” BS

Part # 71HB7100W67F
- Weld S71 Rears Beadlock - 17x10 w/6.7” BS

$3100 shipped/insured to your door in the U.S. or come pick them up. You know what they cost so my price is a deal!

Located in Arizona. PM me if you want them. The price is FIRM now and forever.

Accept PayPal, certified bank funds, wire transfer or cash for payment.

Attachments

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh god, I can hear my wife murdering me already..... i do love these wheels....
Need me to call and smooth it over for ya? Like all wives, she’ll forgive and get over it! The wheels are worth momma whoopin’ some ass LOL! 😂

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
249 Posts
Need me to call and smooth it over for ya? Like all wives, she’ll forgive and get over it! The wheels are worth momma whoopin’ some ass LOL! 😂
Add a free Gucci pocketbook with purchase of wheels to your listing.

·
Premium Member
Charger SRT Hellcat
773 Posts
I just bought this same set up, for guys wondering if this is a good deal?

its a dang good deal

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
268 Posts
You would get to hear the dark side of my wife that I created with purchasing....

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
268 Posts
You know how it is, people on here want something for nothing. Everyone knows what these wheels hit for and he has them priced at a good deal.
If that was a dig at me, I was only asking if 3100 was the best price.... Didn't ask if I could have them for nothing or make a low ball offer. Thanks for your input bro.

·
Registered
257 Posts
If that was a dig at me, I was only asking if 3100 was the best price.... Didn't ask if I could have them for nothing or make a low ball offer. Thanks for your input bro.
Didn’t even see what you posted. Was replying to srtdusty and agreeing it was a good deal.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts