SRT Hellcat Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
3000 I will take right now pm me pay pal
You’re a $100 short. I was serious about not budging on my price. It’s $3100 or they’ll sit in the boxes until someone drops EXACTLY $3100 in my account or hands. Sorry bro.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
WHEELS ARE STILL AVAILABLE UNTIL EXACTLY $3100 hits my account or cash in-hand!

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
327 Posts
Witch are they for a Challenger or charger cause there is a difference in offset for the rears cause chargers will stick out past wheel wells a little bit on Challenger

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,247 Posts
No if not wide body there just the same Damn all this wife wont let crap Do you go to work pay tour bills Man maybe some new wives first then back at the car game If you don't have the money that's a different story Don't bury yourself but otherwise you got to be kidding me. LMAO

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,247 Posts
Guy didn't buy them over a $100 What a joke He wasn't buying them in the first place Just another wanna be tire kicker

·
Registered
201 Posts
Guy didn't buy them over a $100 What a joke He wasn't buying them in the first place Just another wanna be tire kicker
How about I have a budget to spend still need tires. I just bought a demon engine killer chiller fuel pump pulleys cam demon wheels new interior. So 100 bucks for something just for drag use is a big deal to me. Maybe you have a extra 100 to give than I will buy than. And I should not have to explain how I spend my money to you. Than why don’t you buy them.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Let’s be real race stars do almost the same job. Yes Will they be as light look as good NO. If I would run them everyday NO. So stop judging people before you know.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,247 Posts
Stop crying slick Plus I already have Weld beadlocks and fronts form my Hellcat. I also didn't ask you how you spend your money nor do I car in the slightest way possible Pick a different hobby racing isn't cheap

·
Registered
257 Posts
No if not wide body there just the same Damn all this wife wont let crap Do you go to work pay tour bills Man maybe some new wives first then back at the car game If you don't have the money that's a different story Don't bury yourself but otherwise you got to be kidding me. LMAO
Hahaha I say the same shit. I see that on here all the time, “Wife would kill me” “I’ll have to ask the wife if I can“ If I ever find myself in that situation it’s more than likely time for a new wife.

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
247 Posts
Marriage is a partnership boys. Give and take. If anyone in their right mind can drop 3k on wheels without giving it thought or consulting with their significant other, your completely nuts. I will give you my neighbors number, he is a awesome divorce attorney and will get you 7% of everything instead of 6% when your wife finds the wheels.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Marriage is a partnership boys. Give and take. If anyone in their right mind can drop 3k on wheels without giving it thought or consulting with their significant other, your completely nuts. I will give you my neighbors number, he is a awesome divorce attorney and will get you 7% of everything instead of 6% when your wife finds the wheels.
IT'S CALLED RESPECT
if she came home with a 3000.00 dollar purse what would you say

·
Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I love the arguments who would buy stuff from a dude that talks to everyone like shit I wouldn’t buy shit off somebody that acts like a dick.. nobody has to give you a reason on why they don’t want your wheels personally your asking to much just get them new and not get somebody talking to you like a asshole
You apparently have me mixed up with someone else. Off your medication today? Just move along and stay outta this thread. Oh, and the wheels are being sold today, and my price is more than fair. Lastly, you inquired, yet you have a buddy at Weld who can get you a better deal, right? Call him and place your order. Window Shopper....... LOL.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts