SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A guy in a black Chrysler 300 kept honking his horn and finally got my attention to ask some questions and take some pics.

When it was all done a Sheriff constable was right up my hellcat's rear end LOL waiting for me to move along :confused:

Some thug life ice cube music in the background for some entertainment.

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
12,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The most common one I get: "Is that a Hellcat?" "Sure is Beautiful" "Glad they finally made a 2 door" LOL, last one from a benz guy.
LOL!! Some clients ask me is that a charger? Oh that's a challenger oh ok haha

·
Premium Member
Challenger SRT Hellcat
8,661 Posts
That was hilarious! I have had the same thing happen a few times, but it is always ******** whooping and hollering and blasting their country music in the background. LOL!

April

·
Premium Member
13,620 Posts
Since I got my windows tinted, I can't roll my windows down for 3 days. I was driving down the road and it looked like this guy was coming at me flipping me off. Normally, I would just do it back (it's the ornery streak in me) but I couldn't cause of the windows. I was ready to give him a dirty look until I got close enough to see he had his pointer finger up and was giving me a number 1, not THE number 1. LMAO!!!!:D

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.