SRT Hellcat Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite HOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!

Someone Backed out and I have taken there spot

3238 Views 35 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  Russ Baskin
I have got an order in, in Freehold, New Jersey 10-10-14. I am 2 of 2 of their allocation, got the Build sheet and a VON number. Lime Green with Nav, black hood, they claim no more Sepia Leather is available. Anyone seen the Standard Premium Leather? I hope I won't be disappointed. This should be an upgrade from my 1971 Cuda with a 528 Hemi 5 Speed with 600 HP 600 ft/lbs of Torque. I couldn't imagine if this car can actually get traction. Great to be on the site with you all
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,385 Posts
Some people dont like the suede look, but everyone likes leather. Just offer a plain leather of like 3 different colors and be done with it. Maybe they figure your ass will stay planted during cornering with the suede. To me the plain leather works fine when you are shoved straight back into the seat!!

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,385 Posts
I enjoy tis forum also, the only thing is we feed on each others anxiety with regard to their orders. I think that some of us feel that once eveyone starts taking their orders and have their Hellcats, they will leave this forum.

· Registered
Challenger SRT Hellcat
2,385 Posts
I know, I feel duped. If they had told me that suede stuff was my ONLY choice, i wouldnt have cancelled my first order and I would be one of the people waiting for the carrier truck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.